My First Time Having Sex

I did not have sex for the first time in a sexy bed like this!

I did not have sex for the first time in a sexy bed like this! | Source: undefined

So, here’s a story I don’t share that often–about my first time having sex!

My first boyfriend, Alexander, had an after school job on the ice cream truck. I went to an all girls school for middle school and high school, so I literally started dating the first cute guy who rolled through my block!

Alex was a hottie. Tall with caramel skin and a crooked smile. He seemed so much more interesting than the preppy guys that hung around my school.

My favorite thing about Alex was that he appreciated my need to take things super slow. He made me giddy even though we were just holding hands. When I was 16 we had our first kiss. It was at night outside my parents house just as I was about to rush in for curfew. He grabbed me and kissed me–with passion and tongue. It was intense.

After that, he started to tell me that whenever I was ready to have sex for the first time, he would be ready too. Then it was two months before my 18th birthday. We knew that once school ended it would be harder for me to sneak away to hang out.

He arranged for us to go to his grandmother’s house. She was out of town. He had sexy music playing already and roses for me when I got there. I was excited… and terrified. I asked him to turn off the lights and it was pitch black. I loved him so much.

Alex undressed me and then got on top of me and moved up and down a few times. Then he kissed me again. It felt good but I was waiting for something dramatic to happen. I wasn’t even sure he was inside. Then he turned on the lights and slid off the used condom. That’s it?! My first time was over before I really knew that it had started.

Are you still waiting to have sex? If you’ve already had sex, what was your first time like? Were you happy about it or was it kind of awkward like my first time having sex? Tell me everything in the comments!

Wanna Talk About Your Relationship Without Fighting? Here’s How!

Posted in: Health, Sex & Relationships, Hookup Confessions, Love&Sex, Relationships, Sex, Uncategorized
Tags: , , ,

1. avatarNeo says:

Well mu first time was with my boyfriend Crystal i was a virgin that time,he called me to his parents house and he told me he want to have sex i was suprised then i said yes then he kissed me n i enjoyed it n he knew i was a virgin he was gentle n he put it in…it hurts so much then in few minetes i started to enjoy we lasted 30min in bed it was sooo amazing

2. avatarMy name is unimportant says:

Well my story was from a week ago actually. I’m 15, and my boyfriend and I got carried away, and to be honest I was curious and eager. I regret it and haven’t told anyone, I think I’m too young and it was stupid of me.

3. avatarkgaugelo says:

I’m 13 years old and I really love my boyfriend so I thinking of breaking my virginity can you please tip what to do couz I’m still young

4. avatarMarvin orr says:

My first time was with this girl name chanel i was a virgan she was not she showed me wat too do

5. avatarHopefully says:

My first time actually just happened.. It was with my current boyfriend,
    Josh. I snuck him into my house through my backdoor.
    It was below 0 degrees. He walked 30 minutes t see me, only
    For a bit<3 we want to my basement, and made out,
    And grinded ontop of eachother for a bit. It honestly wasn't
    Bad at all. I love him. I knew that. He didn't think anything would happen,
    Because he knew I didn't want to have sex for a very long time.
    But knowing that he would walk in this weather to see me?
    It was the perfect time.. It hurt so bad when he put it in.. For the first minute it hurt
    But then it started to feel good.. He pulled out, to switch positions,
    But after that, he couldn't he get back in.:/ awkward. We tried a few times,
    But it wasn't going to fit. It was perfect though, aside from that.:p

6. avatarindia says:

My first time was actually pretty amazing. The guy and I had dated once my freshman year of high school, then decided to be just friends. After a strange halloween makeout session our senior year (he had a girlfriend and we were both very drunk) we stopped hanging out. Then by chance I ran into him at orientation this year. We hit it off and after a few awkward dates he asked me to be his girlfriend. We loinist our virginity a mounth in and surprisingly with a lot of foreplay, some maroon 5, and a few candels we made love. And it was amazing. One tip however: girls, use a condom. Buying plan b is SOOO embaressing.

7. avatarimperfection says:

Well I planned to have sex with this guy I’m ready and all but he is dating my friend and she says that she is gonna break up with him soon but she never did. I had started dating him first we were on an off relationship but I want him back now. I am still a virgin and he is too, I really think that he could be the one. I had looked into all the things that can happen while having sex and I really think I’m ready. I am going to tell her about all the things that happened between he and I all the messages and so on. But now that I really think about it nobody liked him with her they all said me and him should be together even his own mom and sister said that.