Survey: Your Latest Purchases

Shopping Survey

Blair Waldorf might be the queen of shopping.

Spending money on something you love? Usually totally worth it. Spending money on something you wish you never bought but can’t return? Never, ever worth it. Are you a total impulse shopper, or do you only dish out the cash for something really special? Either way, we want to know about the last things you purchased from basically any place you can think of. So fill out the survey! Just copy and paste the questions into the comments to get yourself started. And, go!

1. What was the very last thing you bought?

4. What’s the name of the last clothing store you spent money in?

5. What’s the last thing you bought from the food store?

6. Name the last magazine you bought.

7. Where did you buy your newest shirt?

8. When was the last time you spent money on a manicure or pedicure?

9. When was the last time you bought something for someone else?

10. Where did you buy your newest pair of shoes?

11. Name the last beauty product that you bought.

13. Name the last restaurant you went out to eat at.

Shopping Survey: Magazines

What's the last one you bought?

14. In the last month, what’s the most expensive item that you’ve purchased?

15. What’s the last gift card that you bought?

16. When was the last time you paid to get your hair cut/colored/highlighted?

17. Name the last sex-related item that you bought.

18. What’s the name of the latest movie you saw in theaters?

19. Name the last item you bought online.

20. Name the last medicine you bought.

Take more fun surveys right here

Posted in: Survey Says
Tags: ,

1. avatarclara says:

1. What was the very last thing you bought?
    mikado
    mikado what a rip off
    god erm…… Beyonce 4 album
    new look probably
    5. What’s the last thing you bought from the food store?
    mikado
    6. Name the last magazine you bought.
    glamour
    7. Where did you buy your newest shirt?
    new look
    three years ago
    9. When was the last time you bought something for someone else?
    last week god knows what it was
    10. Where did you buy your newest pair of shoes?
    new look
    11. Name the last beauty product that you bought.
    chocolate shower gel
    pads
    13. Name the last restaurant you went out to eat at.
    planet poppadom
    14. In the last month, what’s the most expensive item that you’ve purchased?
    a bag for £20
    15. What’s the last gift card that you bought?
    new look i think
    16. When was the last time you paid to get your hair cut/colored/highlighted?
    2 months ago
    17. Name the last sex-related item that you bought.
    the pill
    18. What’s the name of the latest movie you saw in theaters?
    after earth
    19. Name the last item you bought online.
    a moon pig card
    20. Name the last medicine you bought.
    the pill

2. avatarEvangeline Rose says:

1. A pair of jeans from Hot Topic!
    2. Nair! I’m just gonna get rid of my hair that old-fashioned way, a razor!
    3. Brantley Gilbert’s “Play me That Song”
    4. My Halloween costume!
    5. Fruit ’cause it’s my favorite!
    6. Seventeen
    7. Wal-mart or JCPennys
    8. When was the last time you spent money on a manicure or pedicure?
    9. I think in June for my Mom’s birthday present :)
    10. Payless
    11. Body wash ’cause I love St. Ives!
    12. Facial Hair Bleach
    13. Cracker Barrel
    14. I guess a costume for Halloween
    15. iTunes gift card
    16. A few weeks ago, just for a trim
    17. Uh….never have bought a sex related item before
    18. Paranormal Activity 4
    19. My iPod!
    20. One-A-Day Multimineral/Multivitamin Teen Advantage for Her

3. avatarBrennda94 says:

1. What was the very last thing you bought?
    Some flip flops and a makeup bag

Some flip flops because they ended up fitting small

I can’t remember

It’s been awhile

5. What’s the last thing you bought from the food store?
    Chips

6. Name the last magazine you bought.
    Seventeen

7. Where did you buy your newest shirt?
    JC Penney

Never

9. When was the last time you bought something for someone else?
    I bought my friend a coffee

10. Where did you buy your newest pair of shoes?
    Shoe Sensation

11. Name the last beauty product that you bought.
    Mascara

Nothing

13. Name the last restaurant you went out to eat at.
    Mandarin Palace

14. In the last month, what’s the most expensive item that you’ve purchased?
    A 32gb 4g iPod touch for $180

15. What’s the last gift card that you bought?
    None

16. When was the last time you paid to get your hair cut/colored/highlighted?
    About a week ago

17. Name the last sex-related item that you bought.
    Nothing

18. What’s the name of the latest movie you saw in theaters?
    Katy Perry Part of Me

19. Name the last item you bought online.
    Nothing

20. Name the last medicine you bough
    None

4. avatarashleyxo says:

1. What was the very last thing you bought? tna leggings (from aritzia).

2. What was the last thing you bought that you ended up totally regretting buying? nothing.

3. What’s the name of the last CD/song that you spent money on (downloading for free doesn’t count!)? taylor swift, john mayer, jason mraz and mumford & sons songs on itunes.

4. What’s the name of the last clothing store you spent money in? aritzia.

5. What’s the last thing you bought from the food store? i don’t know.

6. Name the last magazine you bought. seventeen.

7. Where did you buy your newest shirt? urban behavior.

8. When was the last time you spent money on a manicure or pedicure? 4 months ago.

9. When was the last time you bought something for someone else? 2 months ago.

10. Where did you buy your newest pair of shoes? nine west.

11. Name the last beauty product that you bought. body lotion from bath & body works.

12. What’s the last thing you bought that you’d be embarrassed to confess to buying? i don’t know.

13. Name the last restaurant you went out to eat at. the keg.

14. In the last month, what’s the most expensive item that you’ve purchased? a pair of black heels or tall brown boots (heels) that were around $150 – $200.

15. What’s the last gift card that you bought? starbucks.

16. When was the last time you paid to get your hair cut/colored/highlighted? 6 weeks ago (hair trim)

17. Name the last sex-related item that you bought. never have.

18. What’s the name of the latest movie you saw in theaters? i don’t remember.

19. Name the last item you bought online. never buy things online.

20. Name the last medicine you bought. i don’t know.

5. avatarStevella says:

1. What was the very last thing you bought?
    a pair of high heels

a summer dress

Paramore CD

Hot Topic

5. What’s the last thing you bought from the food store?
    frozen yogurt

6. Name the last magazine you bought.
    Vogue

7. Where did you buy your newest shirt?
    H & M
    none

9. When was the last time you bought something for someone else?
    Christmas

10. Where did you buy your newest pair of shoes?
    Forever 21

11. Name the last beauty product that you bought.
    nose pore strips removal

summer dress

13. Name the last restaurant you went out to eat at.
    Baja Fresh

14. In the last month, what’s the most expensive item that you’ve purchased?
    combat boots

15. What’s the last gift card that you bought?
    Starbucks

16. When was the last time you paid to get your hair cut/colored/highlighted?
    two weeks ago

17. Name the last sex-related item that you bought.
    never did

18. What’s the name of the latest movie you saw in theaters?
    A Thousand Words bleh…

19. Name the last item you bought online.
    a bike crusier

20. Name the last medicine you bought.
    Robitussin

6. avatarmegan62397 says:

1. What was the very last thing you bought? I think it was coffee.

2. What was the last thing you bought that you ended up totally regretting buying? I bought this nail polish that turned out to not even work,.

3. What’s the name of the last CD/song that you spent money on (downloading for free doesn’t count!)? Drive By by Train

4. What’s the name of the last clothing store you spent money in? I went to the mall and bought stuff from Pink, Hollister & Forever 21

5. What’s the last thing you bought from the food store? I bought a bunch of candy from Walgreens yesterday, does that count?

6. Name the last magazine you bought. I get People every week, so I guess that would count.

7. Where did you buy your newest shirt? Forever 21

8. When was the last time you spent money on a manicure or pedicure? I can’t even remember, I do my own nails.

9. When was the last time you bought something for someone else? I bought some candy for my friend too!

10. Where did you buy your newest pair of shoes? I just ordered from flip flops from Old Navy!

11. Name the last beauty product that you bought. I bought a hair spray to soften my hair earlier.

12. What’s the last thing you bought that you’d be embarrassed to confess to buying? I don’t even know..

13. Name the last restaurant you went out to eat at. I went to Yogurt Vi two days ago!

14. In the last month, what’s the most expensive item that you’ve purchased? I don’t think I’ve really bought anything that expensive. For my birthday, I got a ring with some of my mom’s, grandmother’s and great grandmother’s diamonds in it. I guess that sort of counts..

15. What’s the last gift card that you bought? I think I bought an iTunes card

16. When was the last time you paid to get your hair cut/colored/highlighted? Probably like five months ago to get it cut.

17. Name the last sex-related item that you bought. I have no idea to be honest.

18. What’s the name of the latest movie you saw in theaters? I just saw The Amazing Spiderman and Katy Perry: Part of Me!

19. Name the last item you bought online. I ordered a tank top, sweater and flip flops from Old Navy

20. Name the last medicine you bought. I think it was Aleve?

7. avatarJasLake419 says:

1. What was the very last thing you bought? Shorts

2. What was the last thing you bought that you ended up totally regretting buying? Idk… a book

3. What’s the name of the last CD/song that you spent money on (downloading for free doesn’t count!)? dnt knw…. download lots

4. What’s the name of the last clothing store you spent money in? Forever 21

5. What’s the last thing you bought from the food store? Mini Sweetarts

6. Name the last magazine you bought. Yikes and J-14

7. Where did you buy your newest shirt? Forever 21

8. When was the last time you spent money on a manicure or pedicure? Idk…. um a week or 2 ago

9. When was the last time you bought something for someone else? Pretty long… liek March?

10. Where did you buy your newest pair of shoes? Nike haha and Traffic

11. Name the last beauty product that you bought. Baby Lips

12. What’s the last thing you bought that you’d be embarrassed to confess to buying? Bras, ppl do not need to know my business

13. Name the last restaurant you went out to eat at. Pappadeux

14. In the last month, what’s the most expensive item that you’ve purchased? A cute halter top

15. What’s the last gift card that you bought? idk

16. When was the last time you paid to get your hair cut/colored/highlighted? like a week or 2 ago

17. Name the last sex-related item that you bought. never have i ever

18. What’s the name of the latest movie you saw in theaters? Madagascar 3

19. Name the last item you bought online. Midnight Alley (a book duh)

20. Name the last medicine you bought. Clarirtin

8. avatarEllinor says:

1. What was the very last thing you bought?
    The Stargate SG-1 DVD box set. Yeah, I’m a geek and proud of it.

A bodysuit… It was way too small.

KT Tunstall’s Saving My Face

Vero Moda.

5. What’s the last thing you bought from the food store?
    Shrimp, Noodles, Wok vegetables and a couple of other things.

6. Name the last magazine you bought.
    “Lantliv”‘s Christmas special in 2011. I don’t read many magazines (Lantliv is a Swedish magazine about life on the countryside).

7. Where did you buy your newest shirt?
    Lindex

This has never happened.

9. When was the last time you bought something for someone else?
    April. For my brother’s birthday.

10. Where did you buy your newest pair of shoes?
    Dinsko (Swedish shoe store – literally means “Yourshoe”).

11. Name the last beauty product that you bought.
    Foundation.

Nothing that I can remember.

13. Name the last restaurant you went out to eat at.
    “J” a restaurant close to where I live.

14. In the last month, what’s the most expensive item that you’ve purchased?
    That Stargate SG-1 DVD box set I mentioned earlier.

15. What’s the last gift card that you bought?
    The cinema.

16. When was the last time you paid to get your hair cut/colored/highlighted?
    I’ve actually never been to a hairdresser. My mum has always been the one to cut my hair… Kind of difficult now that we don’t live together anymore.

17. Name the last sex-related item that you bought.
    I never have.

18. What’s the name of the latest movie you saw in theaters?
    The Avengers.

19. Name the last item you bought online.
    That Stargate SG-1 DVD box set I mentioned earlier (again).

20. Name the last medicine you bought.
    Alvedon (for headaches and other aches).

9. avatarBrynn says:

1. What was the very last thing you bought?
    A top from American Eagle
    A pair of shorts that were too big
    One Direction- Up All Night
    American Eagle
    5. What’s the last thing you bought from the food store?
    Strawberries
    6. Name the last magazine you bought.
    Seventeen
    7. Where did you buy your newest shirt?
    American Eagle
    3 months ago
    9. When was the last time you bought something for someone else?
    Today I bought my sister lunch
    10. Where did you buy your newest pair of shoes?
    Target
    11. Name the last beauty product that you bought.
    Tinted Moisturizer
    Idk
    13. Name the last restaurant you went out to eat at.
    Pizza place down the shore

14. In the last month, what’s the most expensive item that you’ve purchased?
    Makeup
    15. What’s the last gift card that you bought?
    Visa
    16. When was the last time you paid to get your hair cut/colored/highlighted?
    3 months ago
    17. Name the last sex-related item that you bought.
    Haha idk
    18. What’s the name of the latest movie you saw in theaters?
    Brave
    19. Name the last item you bought online.
    Lip stain
    20. Name the last medicine you bought.
    Advil

10. avatarShay says:

1. What was the very last thing you bought? A new hair brush

2. What was the last thing you bought that you ended up totally regretting buying? Nothing I can think of

3. What’s the name of the last CD/song that you spent money on (downloading for free doesn’t count!)? 11:11 by Austin Mahone

4. What’s the name of the last clothing store you spent money in? Dillard’s.. I think that’s a clothing store kind of?

5. What’s the last thing you bought from the food store? My mom bought yogurt

6. Name the last magazine you bought. Teen Vogue subscription

7. Where did you buy your newest shirt? A charity

8. When was the last time you spent money on a manicure or pedicure? My birthday two years ago

9. When was the last time you bought something for someone else? Last month

10. Where did you buy your newest pair of shoes? Zumiez

11. Name the last beauty product that you bought. Nail Polish

12. What’s the last thing you bought that you’d be embarrassed to confess to buying? Nothing I can think of

13. Name the last restaurant you went out to eat at. Olive Garden

14. In the last month, what’s the most expensive item that you’ve purchased? Shampoo

15. What’s the last gift card that you bought? iTunes or Aeropostale

16. When was the last time you paid to get your hair cut/colored/highlighted? Spring Break

17. Name the last sex-related item that you bought. Never have.

18. What’s the name of the latest movie you saw in theaters? Men In Black 3

19. Name the last item you bought online. New comforter

20. Name the last medicine you bought. Advil if that counts

11. avatarmusic.air says:

1. What was the very last thing you bought?
    two books: destined by aprilynne pike, and city of lost souls by cassandra clare
    nothing really
    more than a feeling by boston
    forever21
    5. What’s the last thing you bought from the food store?
    i dont buy food, my parents do
    6. Name the last magazine you bought.
    seventeen
    7. Where did you buy your newest shirt?
    kohls maybe?
    8. When was the last time you spent money on a manicure or pedicure?
    never- the only two ive ever gotten were gifts
    9. When was the last time you bought something for someone else?
    two days ago
    10. Where did you buy your newest pair of shoes?
    forever21
    11. Name the last beauty product that you bought.
    mascara
    nothing
    13. Name the last restaurant you went out to eat at.
    does mcdonalds count?
    14. In the last month, what’s the most expensive item that you’ve purchased?
    a book for 17.99
    15. What’s the last gift card that you bought?
    itunes
    16. When was the last time you paid to get your hair cut/colored/highlighted?
    in march i think, but my parents paid for that
    17. Name the last sex-related item that you bought.
    NONE. EVER.
    18. What’s the name of the latest movie you saw in theaters?
    Madagascar 3 with my best friends. we were gonna see what to expect when you’re expecting, but considering one of them is a guy, and those two are dating, it would be awkward.
    19. Name the last item you bought online.
    flip flops
    20. Name the last medicine you bought
    cepacol or however you spell it. those things that numb your throat when its sore

12. avatarLucie says:

1. What was the very last thing you bought?
    Petrol. does that count?
    a book for my friend’s birthday. I ordered it early and have now come up with a million other things that she would love, but it’s kinda expencive and only fits with her so I can’t just give it to someone else.
    No idea
    New Look
    5. What’s the last thing you bought from the food store?
    Blue tack
    6. Name the last magazine you bought.
    Elle
    7. Where did you buy your newest shirt?
    New Look
    2 years ago
    9. When was the last time you bought something for someone else?
    2 days ago
    10. Where did you buy your newest pair of shoes?
    New Look
    11. Name the last beauty product that you bought.
    foundation
    Bikini waxing strips
    13. Name the last restaurant you went out to eat at.
    does starbucks count?
    14. In the last month, what’s the most expensive item that you’ve purchased?
    a dress
    15. What’s the last gift card that you bought?
    claire’s accessories for my little sister
    16. When was the last time you paid to get your hair cut/colored/highlighted?
    last month
    17. Name the last sex-related item that you bought.
    underwear
    18. What’s the name of the latest movie you saw in theaters?
    The Hunger Games
    19. Name the last item you bought online.
    A3 prints of Photographs
    20. Name the last medicine you bought
    No idea

13. avatarAnna says:

1. What was the very last thing you bought?
    Panties

Some tank tops – didn’t try them on

Primadonna by Marina and the Diamonds or the first Cage the Elephant CD

Victoria’s Secret

5. What’s the last thing you bought from the food store?
    Sobe Lifewater

6. Name the last magazine you bought.
    Glamour

7. Where did you buy your newest shirt?
    Wet Seal

Three Months

9. When was the last time you bought something for someone else?
    I do homemade gifts <3

10. Where did you buy your newest pair of shoes?
    Payless

11. Name the last beauty product that you bought.
    Mascara

Tampons

13. Name the last restaurant you went out to eat at.
    Luke's

14. In the last month, what’s the most expensive item that you’ve purchased?
    Shorts from Abercrombie

15. What’s the last gift card that you bought?
    iTunes

16. When was the last time you paid to get your hair cut/colored/highlighted?
    Like 8 months ago (My friend's mom does it free now)

17. Name the last sex-related item that you bought.
    Do tampons count?

18. What’s the name of the latest movie you saw in theaters?
    The Hunger Games

19. Name the last item you bought online.
    Cheer bow

20. Name the last medicine you bought.
    none

14. avatarmaddilynn says:

1. What was the very last thing you bought? vanilla satin candles

2. What was the last thing you bought that you ended up totally regretting buying? denim shorts

3. What’s the name of the last CD/song that you spent money on (downloading for free doesn’t count!)? teenage dream!

4. What’s the name of the last clothing store you spent money in?

5. What’s the last thing you bought from the food store? cold dry vanilla bean soda

6. Name the last magazine you bought. seventeen or cosmo!

7. Where did you buy your newest shirt? CAbi

8. When was the last time you spent money on a manicure or pedicure? two weeks ago

9. When was the last time you bought something for someone else? a couple of weeks ago

10. Where did you buy your newest pair of shoes? renton western wear

11. Name the last beauty product that you bought. mascara

12. What’s the last thing you bought that you’d be embarrassed to confess to buying? pregnancy testers!

13. Name the last restaurant you went out to eat at. new peking

14. In the last month, what’s the most expensive item that you’ve purchased? coach shoes

15. What’s the last gift card that you bought? itunes

16. When was the last time you paid to get your hair cut/colored/highlighted? 2 weeks

17. Name the last sex-related item that you bought. pregnancy testers

16. last week
    17. n/a
    18. alice in wonderland
    19. shoes
    20. cough drops

16. avatarartistgurl says:

1. What was the very last thing you bought?
    Gorgeous, navy-blue prom dress with flowered neckline
    plaid shirtdress
    One of Those Days by Joy Williams
    Marshall’s
    5. What’s the last thing you bought from the food store?
    gum!
    6. Name the last magazine you bought.
    Seventeen
    7. Where did you buy your newest shirt?
    Target
    two years ago
    9. When was the last time you bought something for someone else?
    HOMEMADE GIFTS always
    10. Where did you buy your newest pair of shoes?
    TJ MAXX
    11. Name the last beauty product that you bought.
    bath & body works midnight pomegranate perfume <3
    NINJAGO t-shirt
    13. Name the last restaurant you went out to eat at.
    Thipi Thai :)
    14. In the last month, what’s the most expensive item that you’ve purchased?
    prom dress
    15. What’s the last gift card that you bought?
    Target
    16. When was the last time you paid to get your hair cut/colored/highlighted?
    cut in february
    17. Name the last sex-related item that you bought.
    n/a
    18. What’s the name of the latest movie you saw in theaters?
    The Hunger Games
    19. Name the last item you bought online.
    pomegranate soap
    20. Name the last medicine you bought.
    tylenol

17. avatarbritt says:

1. What was the very last thing you bought?
    Magazines

idk

Falling in reverse

forgot

5. What’s the last thing you bought from the food store?
    gum

6. Name the last magazine you bought.
    Twisted, Blunt and Girlfriend

7. Where did you buy your newest shirt?
    Band T-shirt store

Never

9. When was the last time you bought something for someone else?
    A couple weeks ago

10. Where did you buy your newest pair of shoes?
    Cotton On

11. Name the last beauty product that you bought.
    Liquid eyeliner

idk

13. Name the last restaurant you went out to eat at.
    forgot

14. In the last month, what’s the most expensive item that you’ve purchased?
    Hair straightener

15. What’s the last gift card that you bought?
    Itunes

16. When was the last time you paid to get your hair cut/colored/highlighted?
    Last year i think

17. Name the last sex-related item that you bought.
    I’ve never bought sex-related items

18. What’s the name of the latest movie you saw in theaters?
    American Pie: Reunion

19. Name the last item you bought online.
    Playstation game

20. Name the last medicine you bought.
    Uhm nothing