My First Time Making Out With A Guy

making out with a guy

Let's just say I thought it would be more like this . . . | Source: Fanpop

When I was 15, my best guy friends were in a band with a guy from another school, Mike. He had blue eyes and a jaw line so perfect Michelangelo may have carved it himself. He was a year older than me and could drive–I think you get it.

One night, Mike and I wound up sitting together at a show. After holding hands all night, Mike drove me home.

He parked in my driveway and turned his headlights off. We held hands for a second, and then he took my chin in his hands and kissed me on the lips. I could feel my cheeks blush. He pulled me closer and went in for another . . .

And then, this happened. | Source: streamingoldies.com

Except I couldn’t even call what happened next kissing. His mouth, which didn’t seem all that large when you looked at it, somehow wound up stretching from my top lip all the way down to my chin. His applied an insane amount of force with his tongue, which had remarkable girth–it actually felt like it was stabbing my tonsils.

This was my first time making out with a guy, so I thought this was just how it was done. I figured since he was older, he knew what he was doing–maybe I just sucked at this. I tried to guide him gently but taking it easy with the tongue action and pulling away slightly, but nothing worked. When I finally pulled away to go into my house, I was covered in saliva and my mouth was actually sore. What the hell?

For the life of me, I couldn’t see why anyone enjoyed having her head swallowed by another person. Mike and I wound up dating–-because other than his lip locking, he was a pretty cool guy, and I didn’t know any better. I resigned myself to six more months of wishing my dad were a dentist so I’d have access to a spit sucker whenever Mike and I went out.

Here’s hoping he learned some better techniques from one of the girls he cheated on me with–but that’s a whole other first. Oof.

What’s your funniest make out story? Tell me in the comments!

Check These Super Funny Love Notes–Beyond Great!

Posted in: Health, Sex & Relationships, Hookup Confessions, Love&Sex, Relationships
Tags: , , ,

1. avatarBree says:

So last night i was driving my friend alex home after hanging out with some friends. So we started driving & he said do you wanna pull over & do something? So i said alright. So i pulled over, shut the car off, put some music on & we stared making out. It was amazing. So we stopped & i drove a little more towards his house & he said lets pull over again. So we did & we made out for another 20 mins. It was the best night of my life.

2. avatarCaptain A says:

My boyfriend have been dating for a week is hanging out with me and my friends and he keeps talking about making out with me but i am nervous of what my friends will do.

3. avataranna calaway says:

I was doing something so different ok: I started making out with a boy I didn’t know very well and he asked me to go home with him and what happened was bad he told me that he was 18 years old and I am 13 so that was so hot I love it when boys take off their shirts and make out with you I didn’t want to tell a boy at school this because he thinks i like him but I totally hate him his name is cameron McAlister the new girl at school likes him so much she pays all of her attention on cameron its funny because she is a total looser but anyways her name is katie beck and I know that because my friend kynnleigh loveless told me so I would love to see Cameron upset because I cant Stand him in your face cameron!!!!!!!!!! What ever katie!!!!!!!!!!

4. avatarRose says:

I just had my first kiss yesterday. He was a border at my school though so we were in his dorm building and a junior (I’m a freshman) whos in one of my classes, came in and caught us then shouted “y’all better not be doing anything in here!” It was so embarrassing.

5. avatarCeleste says:

I hooked up with this guy I’ve always had a thing for at the beach, everything was great at first, making out, groping. Yeah, haha. But what made it embarrassing was getting caught by one of our friends, she was caught by such a surprise and it was kinda funny but kinda ruined the moment? Then all of our other friends ended up finding out and was like “whoooaaa what did they just hookup?!” Me and this guy still remember that day but it still was a fun fun day at the beach(:

6. avatartabitha says:

Well my first kiss was really awesome !it was me my boyfriend , my friend and her boyfriend . We all sat separately . While we were watching the movie my boyfriend Paul grabbed my hand and said come closer so i did and suddenly he started making out with me using tongue ! It was one of the greatest days of my life . Our first kiss was the best and really long .lmao ! ;p

7. avatarAlexe says:

My cousin Alex is my best friend and he has this super cool pool and he invited me and my boyfriend to come swimming one summer. Us three were the only ones home and Alex went inside and things with me and Nathanael got pretty heated since we were both half naked in bathing suites. Well long story short Alex saw everything and Nathanael hasn’t been invited back…oops! :)

8. avatarmimionthebeach says:

OMG YES same exact thing, not my first kiss but I made out with a guy exactly like that, he basically ate my face…. not fun, but kinda funny XD he’s gotten loads better :)

9. avatarJessica says:

My embarrassing makeout story:
    My best friend and I had both challenged each other to makeout with our boyfriends in grade 9. I was in the forest behind our school with Mitch, my boyfriend, and we started to kiss harder and more passionately than we usually did. I opened my mouth first, but because he was a little awkward with the kissing, he bit my tongue! I could tell that he was really embarrassed, and I assured him it was fine, but we haven’t done anything since!!

10. avatarFluty pebbles 1 says:

The most embarrassing make out story is I was with my best guy friend at his house and we were making out in his room while watching movie. He never had a first kiss until me. His sister walks in and says keep it PG 13. There’s kids in here! He and I still make out but we try and do it when we’re alone.