A mix CD or playlist is one of the most personal gifts you can give to anyone. When you make one for your BFF, you want it to show just how well you know her, as well as how much fun when you have together. You can mix up old favorites from your childhood as well as guilty pleasures from today (since she’s the only one you’ll sing in front of)!
A sneaky hint: Since you’ll probably be around a lot to listen to this with her, choose songs you’ll both enjoy and have fun singing along to.
Here are just a few suggestions of tracks to mix in:
1. Neon Trees – “Sins of My Youth”
Because she knows all of yours!
2. Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce – “Telephone”
For when you’re hitting “ignore” on the guys and having a girls’ night.
3. Alanis Morissette – “You Learn”
For when she’s having a rough time.
4. The Little Mermaid Soundtrack – “Part of Your World”
If Kelly Rowland can admit to singing this in the shower, you guys can too.
5. Kelly Clarkson – “My Life Would Suck Without You”
Because admit it. Even though you can drive each other nuts, it’s true.