If you haven’t checked out the Very Mary-Kate comedy series on College Humor, you are missing out. Actress and comedienne Elaine Carrol parodies the ditsy, hip Olsen twin’s life in the Big Apple to a T.
We asked Elaine the Big Gurl 10 and the funny-girl dished on everything from her most awkward date to her love of ’90s boy bands. Eat your heart out, JC Chasez.
1. What’s your worst date story?
Oof. Well the first one that comes to mind is the time I went on a first date with a guy to the movies and we accidentally went into the wrong theatre. The movie hadn’t started yet, but when it did, we realized we were in the wrong place. Instead of seeing the movie we came to see, we were in the theatre playing the movie that had just been talking about really NOT wanting to see. We should have just gotten up and gone to the right theater, but instead the guy got kind of panicky and weird and asked if I did that on purpose which of course I didn’t. I don’t think he believed me because he just sat there the whole time with this cold silence, it was weird. Then we took separate cabs home and never talked or saw each other again.
2. If you could only have one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Cheeseburgers? No, pizza. No, the veggie combo platter at… You know? I’m over thinking this. It’s chocolate.
3. Whose phone number do you wish you had?
4. What’s something you’ve always wanted that you’ve never gotten?
A new car!
5. What’s your secret nickname?
I don’t… have one? I wish I did. Is Batman taken?
6. What’s the guiltiest pleasure on your iPod?
Oh man. So much of my music collection is embarrassing. I can’t let go of all this 90s’ boy band garbage. I sort of love it. (I do love it.)
7. What’s the best advice you’ve ever gotten?
Don’t wait for other people. Make your own opportunities.
8. Favorite bargain purchase?
My old car!!
9. Instant pick me up?
Neil deGrasse Tyson’s Twitter feed.
10. Describe the high school you in 3 words.
Weird permed hair.
Ever have to end your awkward date abruptly? Let us know in the comments!