Survey: Your Closet

Your Closet

Nicest closet ever?

You can tell a lot about a girl from checking out her closet. For example, whether or not she’s into fashion; what her personal style is; if she’s neat and organized, or a little more messy… you get the picture. No matter how much you like clothes, what you wear will always give people a tiny bit of insight into who you are.

So whether you’re a total shopaholic fashionista or not, we want to know what’s in your closet. Fill out the survey by copying and pasting these questions into the comments, and let us know what we would find if we peeked around your room.

6. Do you use your closet daily, or is it more of a storage area?

This is more similar to our closets...

18. What kind of accessories do you keep in there?

...but we wouldn't mind having this one!

25. What color do you see the most of in there?

Take more fun surveys right here

Posted in: Quizzes & Fun, Survey Says
Tags: ,

1. avatarClaire says:

its quite small actually
    nope
    clothes shoes and bags
    my boots
    some cardigan
    6. Do you use your closet daily, or is it more of a storage area?
    its a storage area i dont use it a lot it holds my more fancy stuff
    7. Do you keep it neat or is it usually messy?
    everything is hung up but all the shoes and bags are in a pile at the bottom
    a dress
    9. Does your closet have any kind of theme?
    no just fancier clothes than i wear in a normal day
    no im too big
    its broken
    my dresses or cardigans
    a coat i never wear
    14. Describe your dream closet.
    a white walk in one with loads of clothes
    dresses, shirts and cardigans
    about 5
    trainers
    belts and bags
    its just there i had posters on it but now its bare
    new look
    21. Do you organize your clothes by style or label or color?
    style from dresses to coats
    22. Which celebrity would you love to switch closets with?
    sienna miller or emma stone
    dresses or tops
    nice but tomboy
    all sorts of colours

2. avatarRebecca says:

1. How big is your closet: really tiny, walk-in or somewhere in between? pretty big, but not a walkin

2. Do you have more than one closet? yes but my biggest is in my room

3. What do you have the most of in there: clothes, shoes, accessories or something else? mostly clothes

4. What’s the most expensive item in your closet? i have a $250 dress i got for a formal christmas party

5. What’s the least expensive item in there? a $0 handmade sweater my grandma knitted me

6. Do you use your closet daily, or is it more of a storage area? i use my main closet everyday, but the others mostly as storage

7. Do you keep it neat or is it usually messy? its not super clean but its not that messy

8. What’s the sexiest piece of clothing in there? a short almost sheer dress

9. Does your closet have any kind of theme? nope

10. Have you ever hid in your closet for some reason? a few times whe hiding to avoid chores

11. What’s one totally unique thing about your closet? instead of having doors, it has curtains

12. What is your favorite thing in there? an awesoem crooks and castles hoodie i just got

13. If you had to throw out one thing in your closet, what would it be? my school’s choir uniform!

14. Describe your dream closet. a mix of forever 21, pacsun, h&m, boathouse, spring, american eagle, hollister, dynamite and tees from my fav bands

15. What kind of clothes would someone find in your closet? mostly edgy

16. How many shoes are in your closet? about 25 pairs

17. What style are most of your shoes? stuff like doc martens and vans

18. What kind of accessories do you keep in there? all different kinds

19. Did you put any thought into designing your closet, or is it just kind of there? its just kinda there

20. Which clothing label would you find the most of in there? its a tie between forever 21 and pacsun

21. Do you organize your clothes by style or label or color? i dont really organize them at all…

22. Which celebrity would you love to switch closets with? bo idea, too many to choose from

23. What do you wish there was more of in your closet? more leather

24. What do you think the clothes in your closet say about you? i’m edgy and uniqe

25. What color do you see the most of in there? black and green

3. avatarcupcakequeen102 says:

somewhere in between

yep

clothes

a dress

a shirt from old navy

I use it daily

it’s messy right now

8. What’s the sexiest piece of clothing in there?
    a mini black dress with lace all over it

nope

idk

my fiancé’s sweater

nothing

a huge walk in closet

15. What kind of clothes would someone find in your closet?
    a lot of shirts, sweaters, and jackets

too many

heels and boots

belts

it’s kind of just there

a lot

Jessica Alba

shirts and dresses

girly

a lot of colors

4. avatarmaddilynn says:

Somewhere in between!
    Nope!
    Clothes- shoes and accessories go somewhere else darlings!
    My Coach shoes!
    5. What’s the least expensive item in there?
    My itty-bitty booty shorts!
    6. Do you use your closet daily, or is it more of a storage area?
    Daily- more than twice daily!
    Neat!
    8. What’s the sexiest piece of clothing in there?
    My cheetah lace slight push up bra!
    Yes- When I was seven!
    11. What’s one totally unique thing about your closet?
    My shirt from Wizard of Oz that the whole cast sighed!
    My Black tight camis!
    13. If you had to throw out one thing in your closet, what would it be?
    My disgusting 6th grade choir uniform!
    14. Describe your dream closet.
    Have you seen Sutton’s closet in The Lying Game? LOVE!
    Everything!
    16. How many shoes are in your closet?
    I don’t keep shoes in my closet but i have about 25 pairs!
    Flats!
    18. What kind of accessories do you keep in there?
    In my closet none! But I do have a huge jewelery box!
    Yea kinda!
    20. Which clothing label would you find the most of in there?
    There isn’t really a constant brand!
    Style!
    22. Which celebrity would you love to switch closets with?
    Any of them! Marilyn Monroe, Katy Perry and Kim Kardashian!
    Heels! And dresses!
    I like fashion!
    Black!

Xoxo M

5. avatarsierra says:

1. In between. It’s walk-in, but not a fair sized one.
    2. Nope
    3. Clothes. But I also have bags, jewelery, shoes, writing supplies and a bunch of electronics stored in there!
    4. Umm.. my heeled wedge boots, or maybe a dress.
    5. Not sure!
    6. Daily!
    7. A bit of both. It depends!
    8. I don`t really dress like that.
    9. Not really!
    10. Yep, when I was younger!
    11. IDK
    12. Everything!
    13. A ugly shirt that is just there for no reason cuz my mom likes it and I never even wore it once, and I don`t wanna throw it out or give it away.
    14. Hmm, the size of my room, maybe a little bit bigger. It has all the clothes, shoes & accessories I`ve ever wanted, no matter how much it costs.
    15. Cute dresses, lots of shoes, and cute, girly things!
    16. 10 or a couple less, but I keep a lot of my boots & sneakers downstairs, and in the coat closet.
    17. Probably boots or flats.
    18. All kinds!
    19. Just there!!

6. avatarmegan62397 says:

1. How big is your closet: really tiny, walk-in or somewhere in between? Walk-in and smaller ones.

2. Do you have more than one closet? Yeah

3. What do you have the most of in there: clothes, shoes, accessories or something else? It depends on where you looked, but there’s a lot of clothes.

4. What’s the most expensive item in your closet? Probably all my Uggs

5. What’s the least expensive item in there? Old Navy flip flops

6. Do you use your closet daily, or is it more of a storage area? I use it daily-it’s where I keep all of my clothes!

7. Do you keep it neat or is it usually messy? I like to keep it neat.

8. What’s the sexiest piece of clothing in there? I have no idea!

9. Does your closet have any kind of theme? Nope

10. Have you ever hid in your closet for some reason? Playing Hide and Seek?

11. What’s one totally unique thing about your closet? The way I organize it. I like everything a certain way.

12. What is your favorite thing in there? That’s way too hard, I can’ t just pick one thing!

13. If you had to throw out one thing in your closet, what would it be? Probably an old pair of flip flops

14. Describe your dream closet. It would be more like a room with a Vanity and tons of built-ins with a place for me to do my hair and makeup. It would pretty much be a really pretty dressing room.

15. What kind of clothes would someone find in your closet? Hollister, Forever 21, etc. Mostly stuff that’s clean and cute.

16. How many shoes are in your closet? A lot.

17. What style are most of your shoes? Casual and comfy. I have a couple pairs of sandals, a lot of flip flops, Sperry’s, Ugg moccasins and like three pairs of Ugg boots.

18. What kind of accessories do you keep in there? Mostly belts and scarves. I keep my jewelry somewhere else.

19. Did you put any thought into designing your closet, or is it just kind of there? I just thought about how to make it really functional and organized.

20. Which clothing label would you find the most of in there? Hollister and Forever 21.

21. Do you organize your clothes by style or label or color? Style. T-shirts, long-sleeve, jeans, sweats, etc.

22. Which celebrity would you love to switch closets with? Oh my gosh, Miley Cyrus or Lauren Conrad.

23. What do you wish there was more of in your closet? Probably more casual, cute clothes. I have tons of cute clothes, but none of them are really casual!

24. What do you think the clothes in your closet say about you? Hmm I guess that I want to stand out in a good way by looking good rather than standing out by being extremely different.

25. What color do you see the most of in there? Probably white or cream

7. avatarJasLake419 says:

1. How big is your closet: really tiny, walk-in or somewhere in between? somewhere in between

2. Do you have more than one closet? You could say that :)

3. What do you have the most of in there: clothes, shoes, accessories or something else? Clothes and accessories are tied

4. What’s the most expensive item in your closet? A pair of jeans

5. What’s the least expensive item in there? um… socks

6. Do you use your closet daily, or is it more of a storage area? daily

7. Do you keep it neat or is it usually messy? Usually messy

8. What’s the sexiest piece of clothing in there? A pair of shorts

9. Does your closet have any kind of theme? Not really

10. Have you ever hid in your closet for some reason? not yet

11. What’s one totally unique thing about your closet? Idk

12. What is your favorite thing in there? My boots

13. If you had to throw out one thing in your closet, what would it be? A pair of tennis shoes

14. Describe your dream closet. A huge walk in with an amazing wardrobe

15. What kind of clothes would someone find in your closet? Chill/Causaul Chic types

16. How many shoes are in your closet? Like 10 pairs

17. What style are most of your shoes? boots or converse or Sandals

18. What kind of accessories do you keep in there? earrins and bracelets

19. Did you put any thought into designing your closet, or is it just kind of there? It’s just kinda there

20. Which clothing label would you find the most of in there? Forever 21 and Aeropostal

21. Do you organize your clothes by style or label or color? Color

22. Which celebrity would you love to switch closets with? Selena Gomez

23. What do you wish there was more of in your closet? Cute shirts

24. What do you think the clothes in your closet say about you? that I’m casual and can care sometimes

25. What color do you see the most of in there? pink and blue and black

8. avatarEllinor says:

1. How big is your closet: really tiny, walk-in or somewhere in between?
    It’s about 60x120cm, parted in two. It shouldn’t be too small. But it is.

2. Do you have more than one closet?

Clothes. Mostly tops and a couple of dresses and cardigans.

My autumn coat.

5. What’s the least expensive item in there?
    I have no idea. My socks?

6. Do you use your closet daily, or is it more of a storage area?
    More of a storage area, but I go into it every day.

7. Do you keep it neat or is it usually messy?
    I try to keep it neat and it is neat right now. But it does get really messy sometimes, when I’m too lazy to put things in their right place.

8. What’s the sexiest piece of clothing in there?
    I don’t really have any sexy clothes…

Nope.

10. Have you ever hid in your closet for some reason?
    No. Besides, it would be impossible. It’s too filled up with clothes.

Nothing?

12. What is your favorite thing in there?
    My winter coat. It is to die for!

Some of my shirts.

14. Describe your dream closet.
    Bigger so I could organize it properly.

15. What kind of clothes would someone find in your closet?
    Tops, Bluses, Dresses and Jackets.

Seven pairs.

Flats.

18. What kind of accessories do you keep in there?
    Scarves, belts, braces and gloves.

It’s just there.

H&M

21. Do you organize your clothes by style or label or color?
    I organize them by type and then by how often I use them. Things I wear a lot go in the front and high up in my drawer stack and the clothes I don’t wear as often go low down in the back.

22. Which celebrity would you love to switch closets with?
    I don’t know. I don’t really pay attention to celebrities’ clothes enough to remember them.

23. What do you wish there was more of in your closet?
    Dresses and jackets. I love those things.

24. What do you think the clothes in your closet say about you?
    That I’m not the type of person who spends a lot of money on clothes… or anything. And that I won’t buy something if it isn’t comfortable, no matter how great it looks.

White and black.

9. avatarKylie says:

Its in between
    2. Do you have more than one closet?
    Clothes and I have a shoe shelf and a purse shelf
    My leather jacket was like 200 dollars
    My 5 dollar flip flops from old navy
    Daily!!
    7. Do you keep it neat or is it usually messy?
    Really neat! I take pride in my closet
    8. What’s the sexiest piece of clothing in there?
    Idk my slutty dress that I only wear when I go out
    Nope
    Haha not yet
    It was custom made
    My juicy couture bag
    13. If you had to throw out one thing in your closet, what would it be?
    My flats that give me blisters
    14. Describe your dream closet.
    A walk in with different sections, think Kardashians
    15. What kind of clothes would someone find in your closet?
    Just idk regular teen girl clothes.
    Like 30 pairs maybe
    17. What style are most of your shoes?
    A little edgy, my steve madden combat boots are my true love!
    18. What kind of accessories do you keep in there?
    Not a lot, just handbags and clutches
    Yes I got it custom made
    A lot of forever 21 clothes or Urban Outfitters
    I organize it by season
    Kylie or Kendall Jenner
    Jeans
    24. What do you think the clothes in your closet say about you?
    That I love to shop and I have my own sense of style
    Blue or Navy or Black

10. avatarKaitlin says:

somewhat in between

2. Do you have more than one closet?

I have a lot of books in my closet.

4. What’s the most expensive item in your closet?
    A tie between a dress and a pair of jeans.

A book.

Daily…and storage area.

messy.

8. What’s the sexiest piece of clothing in there?
    A long shirt that exposes major cleavage! I usually wear leggings with it.

11. What’s one totally unique thing about your closet?
    It has these really cute shelves that go down in the middle of my clothing…super cute.

12. What is your favorite thing in there?
    A Mario and Luigi T-shirt! I LOVE it. Now, when I get my Pokemon shirt, it’ll change.

13. If you had to throw out one thing in your closet, what would it be?
    A sleeveless white shirt…I have it for sleepwear but I hate it…it makes my arms look fat.

14. Describe your dream closet.
    Walk-in with many shelves and a rack for my shoes, and a full body mirror.

15. What kind of clothes would someone find in your closet?
    Nerdy clothing, tight jeans, leggings, hoodies, old rag-like clothing that has sentimental value.

16. How many shoes are in your closet?
    Two pairs. I have no shoes whatsoever.

17. What style are most of your shoes?
    Sneakers, black and white, flip flops, pink and black.

18. What kind of accessories do you keep in there?
    Belts, my jewelry box, the occasional beanie.

It’s there…that’s all.

20. Which clothing label would you find the most of in there?
    Hmm…I don’t know, I mix it up.

Organize? So not me!

Taylor Momsen.

Shoes.

24. What do you think the clothes in your closet say about you?
    Let’s see…probably that I’m not very girly, I like to be comfortable, I care a lot about style.

Black.

11. avatarmusic.air says:

small walk in
    clothes
    4. What’s the most expensive item in your closet?
    probably a dress i got about a month ago
    idk
    both
    7. Do you keep it neat or is it usually messy?
    a complete disaster. once you enter, there is no coming back.

10. Have you ever hid in your closet for some reason?
    hah yeah, when i was changing while a friend was over
    11. What’s one totally unique thing about your closet?
    idk the bookshelf in the back?
    my bookshelf
    the shirts i never wear
    14. Describe your dream closet.
    huge walk in, organized, tons of shoes, miss me jeans (never had a pair. they’re so dang expensive! and yet there’s a girl in my class who wears a different pair every day), basically the one at the beginning of the survey
    jeans, tees
    none
    flip flops
    none
    its just kinda there
    idk.
    21. Do you organize your clothes by style or label or color?
    its not organized at all
    taylor swift
    cute jeans
    idk
    25. What color do you see the most of in there?
    blue and green, with a few pink

12. avatarAllissa says:

Somewhere in between.

Nope.

Probably just random crap that I didn’t feel like looking at, so I shoved it in my closet.

4. What’s the most expensive item in your closet?
    Probably a dress that I’ve only worn once and don’t plan on wearing ever again.

Rocks. Don’t ask.

6. Do you use your closet daily, or is it more of a storage area?
    It’s more of a storage area, but I do grab clothes from there.

7. Do you keep it neat or is it usually messy?
    It’s kinda messy, but it could be a lot worse.

8. What’s the sexiest piece of clothing in there?
    My clothing? Sexy? What a joke!

Allissa’s random crap! xD

Erm… yes.

11. What’s one totally unique thing about your closet?
    I’ll have to think about that one…

My favorite shirts.

13. If you had to throw out one thing in your closet, what would it be?
    All my old school work. I never want to see it again, but my mom is making me keep it.

14. Describe your dream closet.
    Huge, decorated EXACTLY how I want, walk in, and has the wardrobe of my dreams.

15. What kind of clothes would someone find in your closet?
    Some casual T-shirts and a few pairs of jeans.

A lot!

17. What style are most of your shoes?
    I wear converse all the time except for during summer when I wear flip-flops.

18. What kind of accessories do you keep in there?
    A few bags that I never use.

I keep it fairly organized, that’s about all.

20. Which clothing label would you find the most of in there?
    I dunno. Aeropostale maybe?

21. Do you organize your clothes by style or label or color?
    Neither. I just throw ‘em in there.

22. Which celebrity would you love to switch closets with?
    She’s not a celebrity but she has the cutest wardrobe ever which I’m majorly jealous of.

Cute clothes.

24. What do you think the clothes in your closet say about you?
    That I’m easygoing and I don’t put much thought into my style.

black and blue.

13. avatarKerrie says:

1. How big is your closet: really tiny, walk-in or somewhere in between? tiny :-(

2. Do you have more than one closet? no but my clothes are all around my room/house

3. What do you have the most of in there: clothes, shoes, accessories or something else? clothes

4. What’s the most expensive item in your closet? im not sure, maybe my vans?

5. What’s the least expensive item in there? im not sure

6. Do you use your closet daily, or is it more of a storage area? most days

7. Do you keep it neat or is it usually messy? usually sorta neat? i hate it messy!

8. What’s the sexiest piece of clothing in there? Bralet?

9. Does your closet have any kind of theme? Nope

10. Have you ever hid in your closet for some reason? wouldnt fit unless i took EVERYTHING out, hid in my families though.

11. What’s one totally unique thing about your closet? It doesn’t have a door, it has like curtain blinds and it’s built into my room.

12. What is your favorite thing in there? My dressing gown – cosy!

13. If you had to throw out one thing in your closet, what would it be? school uniform.

14. Describe your dream closet. Like in the princess diaries? HUGE walk in with different sections, remotes to control the doors and drawers and stuff, all electric with mirrors everywhere!

15. What kind of clothes would someone find in your closet? quite a lot considering the sie

16. How many shoes are in your closet? none i keep them somewhere else

17. What style are most of your shoes? lots of different :P heels pumps sneakers vans

18. What kind of accessories do you keep in there? i dont

…but we wouldn’t mind having this one!
    19. Did you put any thought into designing your closet, or is it just kind of there? its just there, until i move rooms..

20. Which clothing label would you find the most of in there? Probably like topshop clothes

21. Do you organize your clothes by style or label or color? Style? like jumpers/tops/trousers/school

22. Which celebrity would you love to switch closets with? Paris Hilton

23. What do you wish there was more of in your closet? more room ;)

24. What do you think the clothes in your closet say about you? i dunno

25. What color do you see the most of in there? mixtures? probably navy blue

14. avatarRoxanne says:

1. How big is your closet: really tiny, walk-in or somewhere in between? walk in

2. Do you have more than one closet? nope well kind of

4. What’s the most expensive item in your closet? 180$ jeans

5. What’s the least expensive item in there? a 3$ tank top

6. Do you use your closet daily, or is it more of a storage area? dailyyyy

7. Do you keep it neat or is it usually messy? neat

8. What’s the sexiest piece of clothing in there? leapard thong

9. Does your closet have any kind of theme? nope well girly and cute and amazing

10. Have you ever hid in your closet for some reason? yepp

11. What’s one totally unique thing about your closet? color arranged

12. What is your favorite thing in there? everythinng

13. If you had to throw out one thing in your closet, what would it be? old jeans

14. Describe your dream closet. like mine just more clothes and shoes

15. What kind of clothes would someone find in your closet? shirts, jeans and cardigans and blazers

16. How many shoes are in your closet? like 50 or more

17. What style are most of your shoes? flats:D

18. What kind of accessories do you keep in there? bangs

19. Did you put any thought into designing your closet, or is it just kind of there? thought

20. Which clothing label would you find the most of in there? forever 21 and random

21. Do you organize your clothes by style or label or color? color and style

22. Which celebrity would you love to switch closets with? kimora lee simons or kendall kardashian

23. What do you wish there was more of in your closet? expensive clothes

24. What do you think the clothes in your closet say about you? that im a happy anf girly girl

25. What color do you see the most of in there? mmmm multi color hahaha

15. avatarartistgurl says:

small
    clothes
    $50 leather jacket
    belt
    daily
    neat
    navy-blue, gorgeous prom dress
    colorful
    fashion collages
    coral maxidress
    too-small socks
    14. Describe your dream closet.
    filled with tons of outfits to choose from
    colorful, fun
    8 pairs
    gladiator sandals
    fedora hats!
    yeah, fashion collages
    Target
    21. Do you organize your clothes by style or label or color?
    type of clothing and color
    selena gomez
    jeans that fit!
    colorful, bright personality
    teal

16. avatarSamantha says:

normal size.

everything.

maybe my guitar.

paper.

storage.

both.

none.

long time ago.

11. What’s one totally unique thing about your closet?
    theres a poster hanging in there lol idk

i have no idea.

the beanie babies.

14. Describe your dream closet.?
    walk in neat & organized. everything has its place.

15. What kind of clothes would someone find in your closet?
    jackets, sweaters, cardigans, Plaid long sleeve shirts,shirts,band shirts,tank tops, jeans, prom dress, senior dinner dance dress.

idk 20ish.

sneakers.

purses, backpacks.

just there.

idk its all random.

style.

22. Which celebrity would you love to switch closets with?
    idk someone who has the similar style as me.

more room.

comfortable.

black, red,grey.

17. avatarMaraii says:

1. How big is your closet: really tiny, walk-in or somewhere in between? Really tiny — I get half of the normal-sized closet in my room.

2. Do you have more than one closet? Not unless the coat closet is “mine”.

3. What do you have the most of in there: clothes, shoes, accessories or something else? Clothes and shoes.

4. What’s the most expensive item in your closet? A $20 pair of sneakers.

5. What’s the least expensive item in there? Free dresses/belts/scarves/shoes/everything!

6. Do you use your closet daily, or is it more of a storage area? I like to wear dresses a lot, and shoes are mandatory for school… so every week day.

7. Do you keep it neat or is it usually messy? Neat.

8. What’s the sexiest piece of clothing in there? A little black ’60s minidress…

9. Does your closet have any kind of theme? Um, clothes?…

10. Have you ever hid in your closet for some reason? Yes. When I was little when I was sad or ashamed, or when I was playing hide-and-seek.

11. What’s one totally unique thing about your closet? I have so much thrifted clothing that no one else I know has the same thing!

12. What is your favorite thing in there? A formal dress from the ’80s that belonged to my mom.

13. If you had to throw out one thing in your closet, what would it be? My brother’s old hoodie…

14. Describe your dream closet. *So many vintage clothes!!* ’30s, ’40s, and ’50s, oh my!

15. What kind of clothes would someone find in your closet? Some normal clothes, and random dresses and sweaters from the ’80s…

16. How many shoes are in your closet? A lot. Not that I wear a lot…

17. What style are most of your shoes? The ones I wear are really simple. Flats or Keds, usually. And a lot of high heels for fancy schmancy occasions.

18. What kind of accessories do you keep in there? Belts, scarves, and tights.

19. Did you put any thought into designing your closet, or is it just kind of there? Wherever things “feel right” (that’s the only way I’m remotely OCD, is the visual aesthetic “feeling” I get. :P )

20. Which clothing label would you find the most of in there? Um… I have no clue.

21. Do you organize your clothes by style or label or color? Style, I suppose — dresses together, bags together, sweaters together…

22. Which celebrity would you love to switch closets with? Zooey Deschanel.

23. What do you wish there was more of in your closet? Dresses, and ’50s petticoats.

24. What do you think the clothes in your closet say about you? I like being different. And I like clothes!

25. What color do you see the most of in there? Um… white?…

18. avatardiamondgrrl55 says:

1. How big is your closet: really tiny, walk-in or somewhere in between? not tiny but not a walk- in

2. Do you have more than one closet? yes

4. What’s the most expensive item in your closet? my victoria secret sweater

5. What’s the least expensive item in there? house shoes

6. Do you use your closet daily, or is it more of a storage area? yea i use to to hold my clothes in of course

This is more similar to our closets…

7. Do you keep it neat or is it usually messy? not messy but not super organized

8. What’s the sexiest piece of clothing in there? my dereon dress, it looks sexy on me =)

9. Does your closet have any kind of theme? nope ppl actually have themes for there closet???

10. Have you ever hid in your closet for some reason? nope

11. What’s one totally unique thing about your closet? idk…

12. What is your favorite thing in there? everything lol

13. If you had to throw out one thing in your closet, what would it be? lol idk

14. Describe your dream closet. walk- in with a few mirrors nd some shelves to seperate things so i dont have to put shirts i dont wanna hang up in the drawer

15. What kind of clothes would someone find in your closet? nice

16. How many shoes are in your closet? like 13

17. What style are most of your shoes? casual… nd you would say this girl loves pasrty(shoe line) nd flats!

18. What kind of accessories do you keep in there? just jewerly nd a bunch of belst that i dont wear

…but we wouldn’t mind having this one!

19. Did you put any thought into designing your closet, or is it just kind of there? nope

20. Which clothing label would you find the most of in there? a mix

21. Do you organize your clothes by style or label or color? lol no who has time for that or the patience… i know who my bf!

22. Which celebrity would you love to switch closets with? mariah carrey

23. What do you wish there was more of in your closet? clothes!

24. What do you think the clothes in your closet say about you? i have class nd im comforable

25. What color do you see the most of in there? black nd brown for winter nd summer bright colors

19. avatarOlivia says:

It’s tiny.

2. Do you have more than one closet?

I have a huge amount of sweaters – it’s actually crazy.

I couldn’t say.

5. What’s the least expensive item in there?
    I get things on sale, and discounts all the time, so there’s a lot that I got marked down.

It’s both.

This is more similar to our closets…
    7. Do you keep it neat or is it usually messy?
    I recently just cleaned it out, and it’s like my whole life has been transformed! I feel so refreshed and it’s way easier to find stuff, of course.

8. What’s the sexiest piece of clothing in there?
    I am very fond of my dresses and this flowy emerald top I have. :D

9. Does your closet have any kind of theme?
    It’s organized by the type of clothing. So: dresses, formal wear, cardigans, light sweaters, sweaters… etc.

10. Have you ever hid in your closet for some reason?
    haha not yet, but now there’s room to!

11. What’s one totally unique thing about your closet?
    I am going to start writing on it. :D

12. What is your favorite thing in there?
    This light pink dress with a collar, that I was going to use to play Hope in a musical, but it ended up I didn’t but it’s still my favourite.

13. If you had to throw out one thing in your closet, what would it be?
    Some sweater that doesn’t fit, but that i keep cause i like it.

A walk-in one.

15. What kind of clothes would someone find in your closet?
    Casual and fancy. Musical theatre shoes.

16. How many shoes are in your closet?
    As many that fit. So maybe ten pairs?

Black :P

18. What kind of accessories do you keep in there?
    Are shoes an accessory? Everything else has it’s own separate place.

…but we wouldn’t mind having this one!
    It’s … just there. I put my clothes in it, and I spend a lo of time just staring at them too.

Maybe Joe Fresh, or H&M.

21. Do you organize your clothes by style or label or color?
    Literally what it is, that’s what i sort it by.

Ashley Benson.

Blouses. Jeans.

24. What do you think the clothes in your closet say about you?
    Casual, a little girly maybe?

25. What color do you see the most of in there?
    Black, light pink, blue, green.

20. avatarnicolecantsaywho says:

1. How big is your closet: really tiny, walk-in or somewhere in between?
    I don’t have an actual closet but I have a ton of clothes.
    I wish.
    Shoes. but Its basically all converse.
    My two juicy sweaters
    IDK. anything from goodwill
    6. Do you use your closet daily, or is it more of a storage area?
    yes. all of my clothes are in it!!
    MESSY
    8. What’s the sexiest piece of clothing in there?
    peach dress. my boobs look great in that dress!!
    9. Does your closet have any kind of theme?
    nope. tons of random clothes
    10. Have you ever hid in your closet for some reason?
    I don’t have an actual closet. I just have clothes hanging.
    11. What’s one totally unique thing about your closet?
    my charlotte russe top that is neon pink and ruched in the back
    12. What is your favorite thing in there?
    my red blue and tan button up.
    my four matching 3/4 sleeve shirts
    14. Describe your dream closet.
    4x the size of my room with everything I’ve ever wanted from xxi, h&m, jcp, charlotte russe and nordstrom. A MILLION SHOES!!
    girly shirts
    over 30 ;)
    17. What style are most of your shoes?
    CONVERSE but i have some boots and heels
    necklaces and rings. I LOVE RINGS
    It’s just there
    20. Which clothing label would you find the most of in there?
    i so many there isn’t just one.
    21. Do you organize your clothes by style or label or color?
    nope. i mean one side of it is t shirts and the other is dress clothes
    22. Which celebrity would you love to switch closets with?
    lucy hale or nina dobrev
    skirts and dressy shirts
    24. What do you think the clothes in your closet say about you?
    I like to be comfy and unique in my own way.
    25. What color do you see the most of in there?
    Reds, yellows, and pinks. lol oh and gray.