Poll: How Do You Do Your Hair?

how can i do my hair

Soda cans? Works for Lady G!

Is it just me, or does the world sometimes seem to revolve around our hair? Like, if you have high-maintenance hair, you sometimes think, “How can I do my hair at all this week?!”. Or if you’ve just gotten a super easy wash-and-go style, you can just breeze out of bed five minutes before you need to leave in the morning, looking perfect. Sounds mega shallow–but what kind of hair you’ve got, and what you do with it affect a lot!

Take this poll and let us know how you do your gorgeous hair. We’re dying to know!

Wanna talk more about your hair (of course you do!)–tell us everything in the comments!

Now, tell us which you like better–long or short hair!

Posted in: Beauty Polls, Being Yourself, Being Yourself Polls, Polls, Quizzes & Fun, Uncategorized, Your Life
Tags: , , , ,

1. avatar Phoebe says:

My hair is short, but it gets oily really easily… It is usually straight but the ends are always curling the wrong way… It is kind of annoying. I don’t dye it though as it is bad for me… My mom keeps telling me that long hair looks better on me but I prefer wearing it short. Haha.. It’s Asian hair…
    This is pretty cool though.

2. avatar Annette says:

Purple looks good any way you do it! :)

3. avatar Nobody says:

I have my hair dies a copper red and an under layer of yellow. I can style it so many different ways, but I usually style it spunky.. I love it

4. avatar Rose says:

I feel like I’m kind of fortunate with my hair when I read your comments :P I dye it to be a ginger and no one believes me when I say that it’s not natural. It takes about a week before I get greasy hair and they are not that dry. All I do in the morning is brushing it or simply styling it with bobby pins. The best things I’ve done for my hair is putting olive oil in it for a couple of hours, once a month and learning how to curl it without heat (search on Youtube, there’s a lot of awesome tips about that!)

The only weird thing is that I had really straight hair before and now I’m 18, my new hair that grows on the top of my head are reeeaaally curly… I don’t get how it’s possible xD

5. avatar MelBells says:

I like how theres nothing inbetwee. “under 10 minutes” and a whole freaking hour for doing our hair. What if it takes 20 minutes, or a half hour when its being a buttface?

6. avatar Krazii says:

I HAVE BABY HAIRS ALL OVER MY HEAD!!! I USUALLY PUT IT IN A PONY, BUT GEL DOESN’T WORK… (PLUS I DON’T WANT GEL IN MY HEAD ALL DAY) AND BOBBY PINS FALL RIGHT OUT!!! SOOOO FRUSTRATING. ALSO, I DON’T ALWAYS HAVE BOBBY PINS. MY HAIR IS BLONDE AND SUPER THIN… ANYONE KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO THICKEN MY HAIR??? IS IT POSSIBLE??!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!

7. avatar alexis says:

i am latina…so i got long wavy curly hair and i cant put stuff on it because it’s latina hair.
    It takes for ever. Well like fiffteen minutes…if i wash it i have to blow dry (i let it air dry) braid it then press it…
    My hair goes to the middle of my back. I have lots of friends with long hair but all they have to do it blow dry and it’s straight!!!!

8. avatar Ginger Dreadhead says:

I have dreadlocks, so all I really do is wash and dry it once or twice a week, hahah.

9. avatar marshmelo says:

my hair is so high maintenance! >.< it takes me forever to blow dry it, it's really thick, dry as a bone when I have a shower, and difficult to straighten and keep straight, plus, I can never really get the "flat and straight ends" look without my hair looking limp and fried. :( And I have really oily hair, so it gets gross pretty fast. Even when I wear a ponytail, my side bangs get kinda oily and I hate it, even if I have a shower every morning, ughhh. But i guess look on the bright side, at least i have hair. :D

• avatar beka says:

hey there! i read your comment and well i have the same issue except for the oily part. but invest in a really good sulfate free shampoo and shampoo it at least three times a week, and get a good dry shampoo to help repel too much oil. and about those ends get a paraben free hydrating conditioner, and use argan oil on the ends your ends are what need the most moisture and it helps control your ends from looking fried and unsightly:)

• avatar Tamwright says:

My hair is the same way.. but I use dry shampoo on the second and third day and put it in different buns/ponytail styles and use headbands galore!!

• avatar samething says:

I have the same problem with my hair 2

10. avatar egt555 says:

i hate my hair because it just falls straight. also, it is not that long because i cut it in the summer I TOTALLY REGRET THT BTW nd so if any one has hair tips please share

• avatar beka says:

i feel for you! i did the same exact thing and the saddest part is that it takes forever to get that length back:( but! to get some growth in there you should take this mineral called biotin it literally helps your hair and nails grow pretty quickly i cut my hair up to my shoulder in may of last year and taking these supplements it’s grown about a good eight or nine inches and very quickly, also the type of cut you got on your hair when you cut it short makes the difference on the hair growth too. razoring or getting layers tends to make your hair grow slower. and try not to put your hair up too much. getting a blunt cut will help your hair growth speed up a bit. and to get some body volume and life to your hair, try to rinse your hair upside down in the shower and only put condiditoner on the mid-shaft to the ends of your hair if you put it on your roots it tends to weigh it down more. also if you blow dry it try to use a cool-shot and dry it upside down that’ll give it some bounce:)

11. avatar ornella says:

i always have my hair in braids!

12. avatar Solcali says:

This is my first time on here! It’s a cool site! I prefer long hair, even though I cut my hair recently shorter just to experience medium hair!

13. avatar falling-rose says: