What’s almost as festive as lighting Hanukkah candles, but produces even more heat? Checking out this list of 25 hotties who celebrate Hannukah! From Jake Gyllenhaal to Drake (yes, he was bar mitzvahed!) to Lea Michele—take your time ogling the 25 hottest celebs that will be spinning the dreidel this year.
1. Jake Gyllenhaal appeared on Shalom Sesame, the Jewish Sesame Street!
2. James Franco went to Hebrew school as a kid.
3. Andy Samberg was raised Jewish, but says he’s not particularly religious
4. Scarlett Johansson celebrates both Hanukkah and Christmas!
5. Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s parents helped found the Progressive Jewish Alliance.
6. Drake is half Jewish, but still had a bar mitzvah.
7. Zac Efron’s last name means “lark” in Hebrew
8. Kat Dennings’ original (Jewish!) last name is Litwack.
9. Andrew Garfield and his family—all Jewish—moved to England when he was little.
10. Jason Schwartzman’s dad is Jewish, but he wasn’t raised to be religious.
11. Adam Levine grew up Jewish, but he didn’t want a bar mitzvah.
12. Lea Michele is Jewish and looks up to fellow Tribe member Barbara Streisand.
13. Daniel Radcliffe comes from a mixed family. His dad is Jewish, mom is Protestant.
14. Natalie Portman was born in Jerusalem.
15. Jason Segel was raised Jewish like his dad, but went to Episcopal school as a kid.
16. Dianna Agron went to Hebrew school and had a bat mitzvah.
17. Seth Rogen started doing comedy as a camper at his Jewish summer camp!
18. Shia LaBeouf was both baptized in a church and had a bar mitzvah!
19. Rachel Bilson is Jewish on her dad’s side.
20. Jonah Hill proves that Jewish boys have a great sense of humor.
21. Jonathan Lipnicki has a tattoo of the Star of David.
22. Mila Kunis grew up in the Soviet Union where her parents raised her in the Jewish faith.
23. Adam Brody is Jewish, just like Seth Cohen, who he played on The O.C.
24. Ashley Tisdale was working too much to plan or have a bat mitzvah!
25. Jesse Eisenberg’s Jewish roots are in Poland and the Ukraine.
Do you celebrate Hanukkah? What are your favorite parts of the holiday? Tell us in the comments!