10 Times To Never Ask If I’m On My Period
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
on my period
For those of you who are quick to ask if (or assume) I’m on my period—I know you think you’re clever and cheeky, but really, you’re just pissing me off. Here’s a handy guide as to when I’d rather you kept your mouth shut.
10. When I’m upset that you’re 30 min late—my time is valuable, dude!
9. When I’m stressed about finals—that scholarship? Muy Importante!
8. When I’m pissed that my phone died . . . again.
7. When I want to eat cookies. What? Cookies are good!
6. When I’d rather stay in bed. It’s cozy in there!
5. When sappy ads make me cry (that one with the little girl on the swing? How can you not cry!)
4. When I take my purse to the ladies’ room. There’s lipgloss in there, too, you know!
3. When you ate your lunch and mine . . . again.
2. When I’d rather see a romcom than some random samurai movie.
1. Anytime! My period? So not your business!
What are your period pet peeves? Tell us in the comments!
This post was written in partnership with Kotex. Check out their campaign to Ban the Bland.
For more on your period, check out our Complete Guide to Your Period Options!
on my period
Posted in: Being Yourself
, Body Image
, Down There
, First Period
, Health, Sex & Relationships
, Your Body
, Your Life
, your body