If you’re sexually active, then you better be using some form of birth control, and you should definitely be familiar with the different kinds. And actually, even if you’re not having sex just yet, it’s never too early to be informed. For you gURLs who are using birth control right now, we wanna know what exactly you’re doing. Are you using condoms? The pill? Both? Answer these questions about your contraception habits. All you have to do is copy and paste into the comments.
1. What’s your birth control of choice (abstinence included)?
2. What is your least favorite form of birth control that you’ve used?
3. What kind of birth control would you refuse to ever try?
4. For how long have you been using birth control?
5. Do you remember the first kind of birth control you’ve ever used?
6. Did you ask your mom or dad’s permission before using it?
7. Do you think gURLs under 18-years-old should have to ask their parent’s permission before using birth control?
8. Have you ever had a pregnancy scare, despite using contraception? Explain.
9. Have you ever used two or more different forms of birth control at the same time?
10. From who/where did you first learn about birth control?
11. How many different forms of birth control can you name?
12. What kinds of birth control do your friends use, if any?
13. Have you ever used condoms for males?
14. Have you ever used a female condom?
15. Have you ever taken the Pill?
16. Have you ever taken the Pill for a different reason other than birth control (acne, cramps, etc.)?
17. If you take the Pill, do you ever forget to take it?
18. Have you ever taken the morning after pill?
19. What do you think is the best and most responsible form of birth control for a gURL to use?
20. Is your religion against birth control?