Anna Faris‘ new movie What’s Your Number comes out this weekend, and in the movie, her character, Ally, is on a quest to not let her number — ya know, the number of guys she’s slept with — get any higher. And that got us thinking — does your number really matter? Is a gURL considered a “slut” if her number gets above a certain point? Tell us your thoughts on the number thing, plus share how many people you’ve been with in this fun survey. All you gotta do is copy and paste the questions and answers into the in the commentsbelow.
1. How many people have you kissed?
2. How many people have you gone below the belt with?
3. How many people have you had sex with?
4. How many other gURLs have you fooled around with?
5. What number do you consider to be too high for a gURL?
6. What number do you consider to be too high for a guy?
7. Compared to most of your friends, is your number higher or lower? By how much?
8. Do you agree that gURLs with a high number are considered “sluts”?
9. Do most of the guys you know brag about how high their number is?
10. Does your number even matter when it comes to relationships? How come?
11. Have you ever dated a guy/gURL with a high number?
12. If yes, did it bother you? If not, would you?
13. Do you keep a list of everyone you’ve hooked up with?
14. Do you have a goal number you’d like to hit before you settle down and get married?
15. Do you prefer hooking up with multiple people or being monogamous with one?
Take more fun gURL surveys right here.