There are so many forms of racism that it’s hard to describe them all here. But here are most of the different types:
- Institutional Racism: System Inequality based on race in places such as public government, private business corporations and universities.
- Economic Discrimination: Discrimination based on economic factors, such as job availability, wages and the amount of capital investment funding available to minorities for business.
- Anti-Arabism: The consistent advocacy for discrimination, extermination, prejudice, hostility, hatred or genocide towards Arabs.
- Antisemitism: The hatred towards or discrimination against Jewish people.
- Black Supremacy: The idea that black people are superior to every other race.
- Colorism: Treating people differently based on their skin color.
- Ethnic Cleansing: Using violence to remove certain ethnic or religious groups from one area.
- Scientific Racism: The use of scientific techniques and hypotheses to sanction the belief in racial superiority or racism.
- White Supremacy: The belief that white people are superior to every other race.