Racism is a word that we hear all the time, but do you know what it actually means? It’s not a term that should be thrown around, because it has a really serious meaning and is definitely nothing to joke about. We’ve taken a look at the history of racism, different examples of it, some facts and a lot more. No matter what skin color you have, read on to learn all you need to know about racism.
Friday, September 16, 2011
More on Gurl…
- 7 Weird Studies On Masturbation That Will Surprise You
- 14 Whisper Confessions That Explain What It’s Actually Like To Be Asexual
- 7 Weird Things That Happen To Your Body When You Get Rejected
- Here’s What The Bachelor In Paradise Scandal Can Teach Us About Consent
- 8 Surprising Things Teens Can Do Without Parental Consent