Your period, that time of the month, Aunt Flo, your monthly gift, whatever you wanna call it, sucks. But here at gURL, we’re trying to bring a little fun to the worst part about being a girl with this survey. All you gotta do is answer these 20 qs about your period (it’s fun, promise) by copying and pasting them and leaving your answers in the comments. And then maybe you should go off and take some Midol…
1. How old were you when you got your first period?
2. Where did it happen? At school, at home etc?
3. How’d you learn what a period was?
4. Did you get your period around the same time as your friends did?
5. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the worst, how bad are your cramps?
6. Do you know how to use a tampon? If so, how’d you learn?
7. Light, regular, super or none of the above?
8. Do you ever wear pads?
9. Do you have special period underwear? What does it look like?
10. Does your period usually come at the same time every month?
11. Do you get PMS during that time of the month?
12. What are the symptoms of your period?
13. Do you feel comfortable telling your BF/GF when you’re on your period?
14. Do you feel comfortable talking about your period with your mom and/or friends?
15. What food(s) do you crave during your period?
16. What’s your favorite thing to do during your period (eat ice cream, sleep, etc)
17. For how many days does your period typically last each month?
18. Do you take the pill or other medicine to help regulate your period?
19. Has your period ever leaked in public?
20. What’s your most embarrassing period story?
Have fun answering those qs? Check out more fun surveys here.