Emergency contraception is a form of backup birth control a woman can take after she has unprotected sex. It is also called Plan B, The Morning-After-Pill or EC. EC works by covering the egg in a protective coating that prevents any sperm from getting inside and fertilizing it. EC can also prevent the egg from leaving the ovary or traveling to the uterus.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
More on Gurl…
- 7 Weird Studies On Masturbation That Will Surprise You
- 14 Whisper Confessions That Explain What It’s Actually Like To Be Asexual
- 7 Weird Things That Happen To Your Body When You Get Rejected
- Here’s What The Bachelor In Paradise Scandal Can Teach Us About Consent
- 8 Surprising Things Teens Can Do Without Parental Consent