IN THE BEGINNING…: In 1951, Diners Club issued the first credit card to 200 customers who could use it at 27 restaurants in New York. These days, companies can hike up the interest you owe on your balance without limits. To put it in perspective, a $4,000 balance with a 25% interest rate could tack on an additional $1,000 to your credit card bill in one year.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
More on Gurl…
- 14 Whisper Confessions That Explain What It’s Actually Like To Be Asexual
- 7 Weird Things That Happen To Your Body When You Get Rejected
- Here’s What The Bachelor In Paradise Scandal Can Teach Us About Consent
- 8 Surprising Things Teens Can Do Without Parental Consent
- 7 Weird Things That Happen To Your Brain After You Go Through A Breakup