Cervical cancer is a disease where abnormal cells form in the tissues of the cervix. The cervix is the lower, narrow end of the uterus–where a fetus grows–and it leads from the uterus to the vagina. According to the American Cancer Institute, about 11,150 cervical cancer cases will be diagnosed in 2007 and approximately 3,670 women will die from the disease. Worldwide, it is the third most common type of cancer among women.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
More on Gurl…
- 7 Weird Studies On Masturbation That Will Surprise You
- 14 Whisper Confessions That Explain What It’s Actually Like To Be Asexual
- 7 Weird Things That Happen To Your Body When You Get Rejected
- Here’s What The Bachelor In Paradise Scandal Can Teach Us About Consent
- 8 Surprising Things Teens Can Do Without Parental Consent