Acne can surface anywhere on the body, but it usually appears on the face, back or chest–areas where overactive, oil-producing glands tend to be concentrated.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
More on Gurl…
- 14 Whisper Confessions That Explain What It’s Actually Like To Be Asexual
- 7 Weird Things That Happen To Your Body When You Get Rejected
- Here’s What The Bachelor In Paradise Scandal Can Teach Us About Consent
- 8 Surprising Things Teens Can Do Without Parental Consent
- 7 Weird Things That Happen To Your Brain After You Go Through A Breakup