Sexual abstinence is the avoidance of sexual activity. People use the term abstinence in different ways. For some, it means avoiding only sexual (vaginal, anal or oral) intercourse. For others, it means avoiding all kinds of sexual activity (usually until marriage), which may be rooted in religious or moral beliefs.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
More on Gurl…
- 7 Weird Studies On Masturbation That Will Surprise You
- 14 Whisper Confessions That Explain What It’s Actually Like To Be Asexual
- 7 Weird Things That Happen To Your Body When You Get Rejected
- Here’s What The Bachelor In Paradise Scandal Can Teach Us About Consent
- 8 Surprising Things Teens Can Do Without Parental Consent