Action movies are awesome, but let’s face it, the main characters are almost always guys. We’ve been dying to see Pixar movie that features a kick-ass gURL for once, and that’s exactly why we can’t wait to see Brave.
Brave is about Princess Merida, a gURL who lives in Scotland and fights off anything that gets in her way. It’s also Pixar’s first fairytale movie, and is supposed to have a darker edge than your average Disney movie.
Check out the trailer and prepare to get excited…
It’s about time we saw some serious gURL power in a movie! Brave hits theaters Summer 2012. Are you going to see it? Do you think it looks good? Discuss below!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!