Is Your Bestie Really Your BFF?

It’s hard to go through life on your own — which is where best friends come in. But is your current bestie going to be a real BFF (that means forever, folks) or is your friendship just a flash in the pan?

TAKE THE QUIZ
Posted in: Friends & Family, Friends and Family Quizzes, Quizzes
Tags: , , ,

1. avatarDenise says:

My bestie is like a sister to me I don’t know what I would do with out here when I first met her we hit off immediately a few week later we were best friends she lives a half hour away from me so we text alot but that must brings us closer together!

2. avatarBill says:

Maybe I’m too old for this quiz but really there were few answers offered that suited. I know we are best mates, always there for each other if needed, no jealousies, just so comfortable in each others company, totally trusting in each other. By the way, we are opposite sex mates, and it can work and it is something I will forever cherish.

3. avatarjenny says:

Me and my bestie aremore than friend were like sisters

4. avatarKira says:

My bestie sometimes copies me…. What should I do?

5. avatarmariana says:

My bestie moved we still contact but I don’t think I will see her in person again

6. avatarHannah says:

My best friend is awesome she does not like snakes and she is a very good girl we workout together do photo booth and we would die for each other we love each other very much she is like my soul sister

7. avatarmeagan says:

Me and my best friend are like sisters. And we do every thing together. If you meet us you would really think that we were sisters. lol :]

8. avatarnaomi mcchesney says:

I love ma bff we have been friends for 7 years and a hope a don’t lose her shes always been there for me x

9. avatarhana says:

you just need to look for a nic and kind hearted person
    there are bad friends but not all people will be cruel!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

10. avatarReeseispuff says:

That’s nice to say and stand up to the bully

11. avatarmadison says:

people bully me plz be my bff ;(