It’s hard to call a girl your BFF when you’ve caught her stealing glances and making flirty faces at your crush. And whether she’s actually trying to sabotage your perfect day or not, one thing’s for sure: Your constant one-upping of each other is starting to get fugly. So, even though you may be attached at the hip, is this girl a real-deal friend or a frenemy you need to watch out of the corner of your eye?
Are You Friends or Frenemies?
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
More on Gurl…
- 8 Times It’s Actually Okay To Lie To Your Friends
- 12 Signs Your Friends Think You’re Being Annoying
- 7 Real Girls Dish On Their Super-Strict Moms
- 13 Times Rihanna Reacted Perfectly To That One Person In Your Friend Group That You Don’t Like
- 7 Ridiculous Yahoo Answers Questions About Being A Bad Friend