It’s hard to call a girl your BFF when you’ve caught her stealing glances and making flirty faces at your crush. And whether she’s actually trying to sabotage your perfect day or not, one thing’s for sure: Your constant one-upping of each other is starting to get fugly. So, even though you may be attached at the hip, is this girl a real-deal friend or a frenemy you need to watch out of the corner of your eye?
Are You Friends or Frenemies?
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
More on Gurl…
- 25 Gifts Under $25 For The Beauty-Obsessed Friend In Your Life
- 10 Thoughts You’ll Have When You’re Stuck With Your Family
- 7 Ways To Tell If Your Friend Doesn’t Want Your Advice
- Comments Of The Week: 7 Of Your Comments About Family Drama
- 10 Things You Should Know Before Confronting A Friend After A Fight