It’s hard to call a girl your BFF when you’ve caught her stealing glances and making flirty faces at your crush. And whether she’s actually trying to sabotage your perfect day or not, one thing’s for sure: Your constant one-upping of each other is starting to get fugly. So, even though you may be attached at the hip, is this girl a real-deal friend or a frenemy you need to watch out of the corner of your eye?
Are You Friends or Frenemies?
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
More on Gurl…
- 7 Things You Never Knew Were Totally Wrong About Strict Parents
- 5 Ways To Deal With Really Strict Parents
- 15 Things You Should Never Ever Do To Your Best Friend
- 17 Embarrassing Thoughts You Have When Your Parents Try To Be Cool Around Your Friends
- 13 Reasons Your Friends Actually Don’t Trust You At All