When Bristol Plain shared the story of the first time she had sex, it definitely sounded pretty traumatic. She says she was drunk and that she didn’t remember her and then-boyfriend Levi Johnston doing the deed. Since the definition of rape is having sex with someone who doesn’t consent, people started to question if the gURL was actually raped.
To clear the air, Bristol told Good Morning America, “[Stolen] is what it felt like. I’m not accusing Levi of date rape or rape at all but I am just looking back with my adult eyes that I have now, and just thinking ‘that was a foolish decision.’ I should have never been underage drinking, and I should have never gotten myself into a situation like that.”
What do you think? Is Bristol’s wording sketchy? Would you use the term “date rape” for her experience? Is it anyone’s business? Watch the video below and tell us in the comments.
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!