A very mysterious website popped up recently that is seriously playing with our hearts.
UPDATE: The site is now live! It looks like we aren’t going to be getting another book (tear!) Pottermore is an “online experience” revolving around the premiere of the Harry Potter books in eBook form.
The Daily What reports: “On entering… you choose a magic username and begin your experience. As you move through the chapters, you can read and share exclusive writing from J.K. Rowling, and, just as Harry joins Hogwarts, so can you. You visit Diagon Alley, get sorted into a house, cast spells and mix potions to help your house compete for the House Cup….The site will contain ‘extensive new material about the characters, places and objects in the much-loved stories,’ written by Rowling herself.”
So, are you let down or excited?
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!