Rihanna and Chris Brown have definitely been revealing a whole lot about their relationship through Twitter lately, which is leading everyone to wonder if the two are seriously getting back together. Rihanna only added to the gossip yesterday with another seriously controversial tweet.
The singer allegedly wrote, “I admit, I provoked Chris to hit me. I’t was not entirely his fault. #ImSORRY” [sic]
The tweet was immediately deleted, but some fans caught the image in a screen shot. Since neither Rihanna nor Chris have commented, we don’t know if this was a hacker or if Rihanna actually wrote this. But we’re kind of hoping it was a hacker, because otherwise we really don’t understand why Rihanna would blame herself for Chris’s violence.
WDYT gURLs? Do you think Rihanna really wrote that? Are you sick of hearing about these two, already? Should they get off Twitter? Discuss below!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!