Reader Hookup Confession: My Sweetie’s Dad Saw Me Naked!

Artist's rendition.

Have your parents or your sweetie’s parents ever walked in on you when you’re making out? Pretty embarrassing, right?  On the bright side, be glad that you were both still fully clothed.  Taylor102692 and her guy just weren’t that lucky. She shared her story with us in the Shout Out Boards:

|Share your embarrassing moments on the Shout Out Boards!|

“My boyfriend lived in a condo then with his dad. I slept over that night. We didn’t have sex, but needless to say we just fell asleep naked. Just so happens his dad came home that morning (my bf told me he wouldn’t be home but I locked his bedroom door because I get paranoid) so, I hear a smack on the door, and someone jiggling the handle.

I FREAK OUT and jump into the hamper in my boyfriend’s closet, but.. my boyfriend opens the door to his room before I am completely settled. His dad walks in and sees me…huddling naked in the hamper.

But the next day, he invited me to dinner with the family and didn’t even ground my BF. One of the luckier moments of my life.”

OMG! At least she didn’t get in trouble! Have any of you gURLs ever been in a similar situation? Discuss below! And, want to share your own Confession? Send it in to askanexpert@gurl.com!

more ways to get gURLy:

Posted in: Being Yourself, Confessions, Friends & Family, Health, Sex & Relationships, Hooking Up, Hookup Confessions, Love&Sex, Relationships, Sex, Sucky Emotions, Your Life
Tags: , , , , , , ,

1. avatar Bella40 says:

When I was 22 my BF’s dad “accidentally” left the door open to his bedroom. it was after we three (Dad, BF and I) had finished breakfast and my BF was gone to class.
    I was unaware of it, and as I opened the door to leave my BF’s room—
    I faced his (Dad’s) room and saw him jacking off on his bed!
    I was so embarrassed! I practically ran all the way out to my car– It was SO SHOCKING that I forgot my car keys and cell phone that my BF so sweetly put on a table in the foyer!
    Yep, I had to ring the doorbell, and lets just say I might have skipped class that morning but I was well schooled by his dad! It was so hot!
    My BF was my first, and we had been together since our freshmen year in H.S.

I confess every one of my GF’s and our moms fantasized about him, the dad bc he was/is incredibly fit and handsome.
    The reason i still relive that day and our times thereafter is, I knew I had an above average libido and was set on saving myself just for my one&only for the rest of my life!
    Yet, I secretly masturbated to BF’s dad and it was not ANYTHING NEAR expected for Dr. _______ to ever cross that line! I don’t think he could help it bc I made sure he heard my little love squeals as much as possible. My BF was oblivious to it and I have no regrets! Daddy and I still refresh our notes and my now ex BF of course, never found out!
    It’s been years and I still enjoy visiting ;)

2. avatar FamilyGirl says:

It happened to me a couple of times my then bf dad got real hard you could see his cock go rigid in his pants, my panties went missing after the last time I found them a couple of days later with big cum stains on them, told my bf & he had words with his dad & never left me alone in his house again, needless to say we broke up couple of month after that.

3. avatar Gina says:

His dad was a real gentleman and handled the situation as tactfully as possible!

4. avatar Ariella says:

My fiance’s dad (boyfriend at the time) saw me naked while i was giving him a blow job. It was so awkward!

5. avatar stAr says:

his dad prolly thought his son was getting some and was proud of him for it.

6. avatar Kharaline says:

I would have never went around his house again!

7. avatar Emarenda says:

wat kind of dad is he? freakin

8. avatar Angela says:

i would have died immediately

9. avatar kt says:

naked he saw you naked man that would of been like so awkward so sorry for ya

10. avatar Ayla says:

Geez! Atleast its better than getting in trouble! It mustve been soooooooooooooo awkward!

11. avatar Harmony-Ann-Nikkita says:

Damn , his dad didnt care .. maybe he is like a pervert …. needless to say if that would have happen to me id be in trouble

12. avatar chante says:

i would have been totally humiliated and be so nervous around his dad

13. avatar Autumn says:

oh god i would’ve been so humiliated!!!

14. avatar Mia says:

O Wow Lol.

15. avatar laur says:

I’ve had a similar situation.. one time my friend and I were hooking up in his back yard and I was in my bra and underwear and his mom walked out.. it was the most embarrassing thing. we though she was asleep /:

16. avatar aelx :) says:

lolz nice story. at least u and ur BF didnt get into trouble

17. avatar Lauren says:

Wow! He is Probably Scared for LIFE! Lol Jk But u Didnt get in trouble?!?!? THATS AMAZING!

18. avatar alli says:

mhmmm.. DAYUMM GURRLLL your skin sweater!

19. avatar Amanda says:

that is soooooooo embarassing!

20. avatar Lakeisha says:

Wow! I would have never went around the bf’s dad anymore. It would have been akward. :)