Bullying sucks. Obviously. But what sucks even more is when people don’t do anything to stop it. It’s easy enough to not be a bully, but to stand up against bullies? That takes courage.
And that’s why we <3 Rise Against for teaming up with the It Gets Better project to draw some attention to suffering gURLs and guys out there.
Their new video, “Make It Stop (September’s Children),” features encouraging words from a bunch of different “It Gets Better” videos.
Check it out below:
What do you think of the video? What about the song? Are you a fan of Rise Against? Discuss!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!