We all know about Chris Brown and Rihanna‘s violent past relationship, and, well, it doesn’t seem like it would make for a very healthy friendship. In fact, it definitely seems like these two are better off without each other. That’s why we’re more than a little surprised to hear that they might be talking again — and not just talking: Sexting!
MediaTakeOut reports that Chris accidentally sent out a tweet last night to RiRi, saying “@Rihanna you got that pic I sent you?” It was obviously supposed to be a direct message to the gURL, because he deleted it almost immediately right after it posted.
Now everyone is dying to know — exactly what kind of photo was Chris sending Rihanna? You’d think that after all of the drama that comes with their relationship, they’d stay away from each other!
What do you gURLs think about Chris and Rihanna possibly sexting? Do you think it’s a bad idea? Or do you think they should give their relationship another shot? Share your thoughts below.
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games