At this point, the whole world is aware that Bristol Palin lost her virginity to Levi Johnston. What we didn’t know: She lost it while she was drunk.
In her new autobiography, Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far, Bristol shares that after a night of drinking wine coolers on a camping trip with Levi and some friends, she woke up unable to even remember what had happened. According to Us Weekly, she and Levi decided they wouldn’t have sex again until they were married. But they broke their own rule, and a few months (and eight home-pregnancy tests) later, the gURL found out she was pregnant.
Her baby daddy’s reaction? Only that it ”better be a f***ing boy.” On top of that drama, Bristol also found out that Levi was cheating on her and that he got another gURL pregnant, too.
What do you think of Bristol’s story? Do you feel bad for her? Are you a fan of hers? Will you ready her book? Leave a comment and share your thoughts below.
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games