The Complete Guide To Masturbation

Ellen!

Masturbation is something people do at any and every point in their lives — whether they’re single or in a relationship, old or young, male or female. What’s great about masturbation is that there is no right or wrong way to do it, you don’t need any supplies, and it is perfectly healthy and safe. This guide was written by Ellen Friedrichs, a sex education teacher, to help clear up some confusion surrounding masturbation, answer the most common questions people have and offer tips and advice on a subject that can be tough to talk about. Read on to learn more about masturbation, and hopefully, get some of your questions answered.

Posted in: Ask an Expert, Fast Facts, Health, Sex & Relationships, Love&Sex, Sex, Sexual Health Facts, Virginity, Your Body
Tags: , , , ,

1. avatar Anonymous says:

I love Masturbating, but im scared of changing what I Do… Could I lose my virginity By sticking my fingers in my vagina?

2. avatar lisa says:

I am a 14 girl and I have played with myself since I was eight. I get off by rubbing my hard clit up and down fast and sometimes fingering my ass hole. I taught my brother who is 12 to rub me and he has learned to shoot off.

3. avatar 23rdDancer says:

Hey I’m a girl and my boyfriend and I have been talking about this stuff recently and he wants to finger me and I’m okay with that, like I feel ready, the only problem is that whenever I’ve tried to finger myself, I never orgasmed and I don’t want that to happen in front of him … help?

4. avatar Kate says:

I lock my door. … watch something erotic. lay on my bed naked. slowly rub my tits gentle moving towards my belly button..open .my legs then rub my clit using my fingers.. slowly enjoying .
    trust me it works

5. avatar Casie says:

I am 15 as well and glad to see all of these tips and comments. I always felt like I was too young to be masterbating and I felt like I was ‘bad’ if I did. But I do it a lot and now I’m getting to the point where I wanna have sex. But I don’t wanna loose it so young. But every time I see my boyfriend I just wanna jump on him and take his clothes off. (I feel like I sound like a horrible person for saying that) But I’m not able to get off very easily by my hands. I can’t find a good way to pleasure myself anymore

• avatar anon says:

use the shower head, or get right under the bath where the water comes out and trust me it’s a lot less work and feels great

• avatar Divine says:

Girl all you need to do is breathe and rub your body or take a super in the shower start by rubbing your clit then go faster

• avatar Divine says: