Okay, it’s not what you think — unless you think like we do: That gURLs are awesome.
Teen.com reports that Dianna Agron wore a shirt that said “Likes Girls” to a Glee concert on Sunday. When people starting freaking out about her being gay, the gURL cleared up what her shirt really meant.
Said D, “Yesterday, during our second show, Instead of wearing my usual shirt during ‘Born This Way’ I decided to wear one that said ‘Likes Girls’. It should actually have read, ‘Loves Girls,’ because I do. The women in my life give me things that the men in my life can’t. And vice-versa.” [sic]
Dianna continued, “No, I am not a lesbian, yet if I were, I hope that the people in my life could embrace it whole-heartedly. And let me tell you, I can easily spill (quite comfortable) what I admire, respect and think is beautiful about any of the women in my life. Piece of cake!” [sic]
Amazing message, right? What do you think of Dianna wearing a “Likes Girls” shirt? Do you think it was to get a rise out of people, maybe just a little bit? Would you ever wear a shirt like that? Discuss!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!