Our hearts go out to Teen Mom star Amber Portwood, who was rushed to the hospital a few hours ago after police found her unconscious in her home.
Teen.com reports that Amber may have been trying to commit suicide. Says a source: “Two policemen arrived, found her face-up on the couch and immediately called for an ambulance. When two EMT workers arrived, they removed the rope that Amber had loosely knotted around her neck. They tried speaking with her, but she was in and out of consciousness and couldn’t respond; she was just moaning. They gave her an oxygen mask, put her on a gurney, and rushed her to the hospital.”
Amber is still currently in the hospital, but conscious and in stable condition.
Got any words of support for Amber and gURLs in her position? Have you been there? Talk about it below.
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games