Taylor Momsen Goes Braless! Do You Ever Go Commando?

What do you think of T's tape?

We clearly already know that Taylor Momsen is one gURL who isn’t shy about showing off her boobs. At this point, it’s a statement.

|Wanna talk about body image? Get on it on the Shout Out Boards!|

This weekend, Popdust reports that that while performing at a music festival in England with The Pretty Reckless, Taylor let it all hang out in a loose-fitting tank with black tape covering only her nipples.

|Love Taylor? Check out our exclusive interview with her!|

Some people are slamming Taylor for her revealing outfit — what do you gURLs think? Did she show off way too much? And do you ever go out without a bra or underwear on? Would you? Discuss below!

more ways to get gURLy:

Posted in: Being Yourself, Body Image, Celebrity Quotes & News, Discuss, Health, Sex & Relationships, Your Body
Tags: , , ,

1. avatar international phone service for cheap says:

Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

2. avatar Angela says:

She is hot and I think she can pull it off! :)

3. avatar Marion says:

i go braless sometimes, definitely if i’m overheated or have been out for more than a day with no chance to change into a clean bra. i like what taylor’s got going on. she has nice boobs and her nipples are covered up well. she isn’t dressed like that so she can look skanky, i think it’s just a combination of her wanting to be comfortble (ever been onstage under bright lights? it’s reeeally hot, and the worst ever is getting your bra sweat-soaked and having the edges of it leave red welts in your skin) and her maybe being willing to stir up a little controversy, not in an attention-seeking manner but so she can make the statement that she really DOESN’T care what people think. she’s not strutting around, making her act and presence all about her tits (the way brittany or christina would do a decade ago with their outfits consisting of a bikini and accessories). she’s just embracing something that people in europe (sup topless beaches) and in many tribal cultures embrace: boobs are there, every lady’s got ‘em and they don’t need to be such a big deal. she’s wearing jeans and a loose shirt, she isn’t dressed to show off her body, she’s dressed to stay cool and comfy. were her boobs a little bigger maybe it’d be too weird, but i don’t think braless would be the most comfortable way to go in that case anyway. taylor pulls it off. go her.

4. avatar Angie says:

i would never go braless ! one reason is my breast are too big to do that and two it wouldn’t feel right.

5. avatar kayla says:

i feel too wierd going braless plus all my bras fit really well and are super comfy

6. avatar v.v says:

she’s 17. that’s what’s wrong with it.

7. avatar Ale says:

I live in a home with only males, and I’m large breasted, so I’ve always been aware of what I wear and how to make it look appropriate for my age, because I’m 15 and have been a D since I was about 13, and I’m pretty thin, so it just shows more. So no, I don’t think dressing like that is acceptable. If she were a small A, then maybe with a patterned shirt or dress, but no.

8. avatar Skyrider says:

I think braless is fine with a different shirt. The two combined seem like they are begging for attention.

9. avatar hikaruta says:

i go out a lot without a bra. they r uncomftable nd annoying. there is no prob bout her goin without 1 only couse she’s doing what she pleases.

10. avatar Jenny says:

I hate it when girls don’t wear bras. It just looks so sloppy and not put together. Only girls with really small boobs I think can get away with that, besides that I think every girl should wear a bra.

11. avatar Harriet says:

I often don’t wear a bra, they’re just uncomfortable.
    She’s doing her own thing, people shouldn’t be so uptight about it.
    I would object if she was doing it just to titillate men, but I don’t think she’s doing that so it’s okay.

12. avatar kalimouk says:

I go braless around the house like twice a month but NEVER out in public but i dont have an issue with taylor shes being herself dont you encourage that?
    kalimouk

13. avatar Jamie says:

Her nipples are covered!! I don’t see what the big deal is? In my opinion, she should be able to do things like that; she is a rock star and she has a great body!! But if you are not a rockstar and you’re in school, cover up gurls!! Wearing ‘taylor momsen’ style outfits are not cool when your going to school and if you have nice sized boobs like TM or have large boobs, i think gurls SHOULD cover up and wear a bra. No one wants to see your boobs unless your on stage!

14. avatar frances says:

Bras aren’t nessecary are they?Especially if they’re small

15. avatar alexis says:

Oh eww. there are several girls in my school that let things hang out

grossssss!!!! :O

• avatar kaorina says:

that is not wrong and if clathes were not invented we would have been walking around bare breasted without the dang tape so shut up.