In the most accurate “Stars — They’re Just Like Us” ever, Emma Stone revealed that she was a hardcore Farmville player.
Teen.com reports that Emma was all about the Facebook game. Says The Amazing Spider-Man star, “I got to level 42, and I wasn’t doing anything else anymore, so I had to stop.”
Another embarrassing gem Emma doesn’t mind admitting? She wore braces for a long, long time: “I sucked my thumb until I was 11, so I had this expander in. I was a good-looking kid. I never felt, like, dorky. I was just like, ‘Yup, these are my braces. I’ve had them forever.'”
How much do you love the gURL’s confidence? Were you ever obsessed with Farmville? Did you ever suck your thumb? Spill in the comments!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!