Know that little game called The Sims that we may be sliiightly obsessed with? It’s now coming to Facebook!
According to Mashable, EA Games will launch an extension called The Sims Social on Facebook. There’s also plans to release a mobile companion app to the game.
The Sims Social Facebook page is up right now to build some more buzz. Get on it!
Do you play the Sims? Are you excited that it’s coming to Facebook? What other games do you wish were on there? Discuss!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!