You know how after you shave your legs it sometimes feels like the hair grows back even quicker and thicker? Well, unfortunately, the same thing happens when your shave any part of your bod! Kiki666 , who shared this story in the Shout Out Boards, tells us what happened to her:
“When I was in 6th grade I noticed around my belly button that there was hair but it was the light kind of hair you see on your arms thats barely noticeable.. I made a horrible mistake and shaved it like an idiot… And ever since then it’s grown back much much much thicker and the hair is BLACK. I have blonde hair and when I started shaving it it actually turned black!!! And I cant wear swimsuits even when I shave it because its become so thick you can see the million dots where ive shaved.”
And we thought shaving our legs was annoying! Any of you ever shave your stomachs and end up like Kiki? What should she do now? Discuss below! And, want to share your own Confession? Send it in to firstname.lastname@example.org!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!