Now that Born This Way has landed, our love for Lady Gaga is growing a whole lot — especially thanks to all of the awesome interviews she’s doing to promote it.
Take this awesome quote the “Judas” singer said about sometimes still feeling like the “loser” she was in high school: “Those wounds never go away… but if I never went through that, I wouldn’t be where I am now.”
Check it out in the video below:
Do you feel like your hardships made you stronger? And what do you think of Gaga’s new album? What’s your favorite song? Share below.
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!