Attention, little monsters: Lady Gaga grew up insecure, uncomfortable and didn’t even enjoy having sex.
Gaga told Metro that growing up, “I felt like any other 15-year old girl who’s trying to figure it all out… I was very insecure for a very long time; I didn’t know that I would be very comfortable with [being sexy] and it wasn’t until very recently that I actually enjoyed sex.”
Adds the Born This Way gURL, “I was talking with my sister about how it’s not until you really love yourself that you can give love to others.”
WDYT about Lady Gaga’s thoughts on sex? Do you like having it? Should you love yourself first before doing it? Discuss below.
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games