After watching the video of the little gURL playing with a dead squirrel, we remembered how freaking weird kids can be. Curiosity and confusion about life clearly made us do some pretty funny stuff. Just ask .SIL., who shared her story on the Shout Out Boards:
“I once had a really massive tantrum because I wanted to climb into the television so I could be in ‘Aaah! Real Monsters!’ because I had a massive crush on one of the monsters (Ickis if anyone’s wondering!). My parents spent a whole day trying to explain to me why I couldn’t get into the television but I wouldn’t listen! At one point I told my dad to get a hammer and make a hole in the TV so I could climb in but thankfully he wasn’t that eager to appease his little girl..
I was a really weird kid. I also used to want to be Aladdin from the Disney movie and I used to jump off of things while I shouted ‘I’m Aladdin!’. My mum loves to tell that one to new boyfriends, she thinks it’s hilarious!”
What’s the strangest thing you ever did as a kid? Was it funnier than trying to climb through the TV? Tell us below! And, want to share your own Confession? Send it in to email@example.com!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!