In case the Internet isn’t mean enough to Rebecca Black, this weekend, cyberbullies everywhere spread the word that the “Friday” singer was preggers!
It all started as a Facebook joke, where someone Photoshopped a pic of Rebecca holding up a sign that said “I’m pregnant! 5/15/2011”. Someone believed the joke and it blew up from there.
Rebecca — who’s only 13-years-old, BTW — addressed the rumor on her Twitter, “I thought it was May 15th…not April Fools Day. I’m absolutely NOT pregnant.”
Do you feel bad for Rebecca? Has anyone ever spread really bad gossip about you? What happened? Share below.
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games