Question: What’s the weirdest thing you ever did when you were little?
We here at gURL were pretty odd growing up, but the (freaking adorable) gURL in this video below totally wins:
Here’s the description of the video on YouTube: “Our newly adopted Greyhound, Ivy unexpectedly walked directly up to a squirrel (while leashed) and quick as lightning, killed it with a very humane shake. She dropped it, walked on, my husband behind her with his jaw dropped. Soon after, back at the house, our daughter had picked it up….with so much love……”
Okay, some of us are definitely grossed out from watching this. But on the other hand wasn’t it kinda sweet that this gURL is so fearless? WDYT? Tell us below!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games