Though there’s rumors spinning that gURLs purposely get pregnant to be on MTV, the original Teen Moms Farrah, Maci, Catelynn and Amber will tell you that raising a baby when you’re still in high school totally sucks.
In honor of National Day to Prevent Teen Pregnancy, the gURLs told Teen.com what they would’ve done their senior year of high school had they not gotten pregnant, and why safe sex matters.
Check it all out in the video below:
What do you think is the hardest part about being a teen mom? What are you most looking forward to about senior year? Discuss below!
more ways to get gURLy:
* Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
* Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
* Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
* Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
* Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
* Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
* Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!