Rehab, short for “rehabilitation,” is a place for people suffering from compulsive disorders like alcoholism and drug addiction. Most rehabilitation centers treat addiction, but others treat diseases like anorexia, bulimia and binge eating. Mental and behavioral disorders like obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and bipolar disorder can also be treated through rehab. However, this “fast facts” will focus on drug and/or alcohol related rehab.
Monday, May 2, 2011
More on Gurl…
- 14 Whisper Confessions That Explain What It’s Actually Like To Be Asexual
- 7 Weird Things That Happen To Your Body When You Get Rejected
- Here’s What The Bachelor In Paradise Scandal Can Teach Us About Consent
- 8 Surprising Things Teens Can Do Without Parental Consent
- 7 Weird Things That Happen To Your Brain After You Go Through A Breakup