Abusive relationships are relationships where one person causes physical, sexual or emotional harm to the other person. Abuse can also involve the restriction or limitation of money, time, food, shelter or contact with others outside of the relationship. Another name for this type of behavior is also called domestic violence or intimate partner abuse.
Sunday, May 1, 2011
More on Gurl…
- 14 Whisper Confessions That Explain What It’s Actually Like To Be Asexual
- 7 Weird Things That Happen To Your Body When You Get Rejected
- Here’s What The Bachelor In Paradise Scandal Can Teach Us About Consent
- 8 Surprising Things Teens Can Do Without Parental Consent
- 7 Weird Things That Happen To Your Brain After You Go Through A Breakup