Anyone who watches 16 & Pregnant knows that life with a baby can be really, REALLY hard. On the flip side, those gURLs do get to star on a huge MTV show and a lot of them become famous(ish). Look at Amber Portwood!
According to TMZ, 16 and Pregnant teen dad John Smith is saying that his baby mama Jennifer Del Rio purposely got pregnant so that she could be on the series.
Says John, “She was giving me sonogram pictures … that she claimed was ‘our baby’ when in actuality it was her friend’s sonogram pictures she was copying. She lied to me and my parents for 3 months saying she was pregnant. She wanted so desperately to be on 16 & Pregnant.”
Do you think any of the 16 and Pregnant moms had their babies just to be famous? Would you ever get pregnant to be on TV? Discuss!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!