The PMS Monster

Art & Story By: Emily Poole

Posted in: Comics, First Period, Health, Sex & Relationships, Quizzes & Fun, Your Body
Tags: , , , ,

1. Pingback: PMS | docommawrite

2. avatarAnon says:

On now and the craps are KILLING me!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. avatarTrendyNerdLuvMB says:

LoL! This is really funny! Love It!

“Why do these sacks of fat cause me so much agony!?!… WWWHHHHHYYYY!!!!)

LoL Dramatic…but halarious!

-TrendyNerdLuvMB Out! 8^D

4. avatarAnonymous says:

hahhaha i love this comic so true and so funny

5. avatarjay says:

love this, sooo true

• avatardanielle says:

Uh i have my period right now i yelled at my mom cause she told me to clean my room.( not my fault) then my bro said do it. amd i yelled at him ( hate it) one time i even threw a toy truck at my dad.If u get me mad on my period youll will pay!!!

6. avatarZoe says:

Wow I love this comic! Weird, I started my period at school..the same day my bff was crying because she started hers! But I JUST turned 13, I have acne scaring -_-, I start crying over little things like washing dishes,I think I grew a bit “up there” kinda..not really :S XD

7. avatarCorren says:

This comic is my favorite of them all! No offense to the other comics, which rock, but this one is so funny and absolutely true!

8. avatarEmily says:

Hey guys, I thought I’d mention that my art blog URL changed to http://www.smemirly.tumblr.com. Incase any of you were interesting in looking!

Thanks!

9. avatarKiarra says:

All of those symptoms have happened to me. Especially the bloating and the food craving! O_O

Don’t get me started on mood swings…. >_>

10. avatarEmily says:

Haha thanks, guys!

And yeah, I think it definitely varies from person to person. It even varies with me: sometimes I’m perfectly fine, and other times I feel like my hormones have taken over and I’m being controlled by Hormonemily the Fearsome who will destroy all in her way. Haha.

11. avatari.mar says:

this is so true… I hate crying for no reason :P

12. avatarChantelle says:

“I ALREADY SAID I WOULD! AARRRGGGGHHHH IWILLEATYOURSOUL!” XD I feel your pain.

13. avatarMarilyn says:

LAWL!!!
    This was soo funny! xD
    “i will eat…everything!”
    HAHAHA
    XD

14. avatarHeltha says:

It’s ironic that you think that because for years doctors didn’t believe that pms existed and thought that the women who complained of symptoms were crazy!
    In the end it all depends on the person =)

15. avatarkayla says:

I have never met anyone who is grumpy because of that or has moods swings I think men just made up that part to make us seem crazy >_<

• avatarKenzie says:

The ‘I think men just made up that part to make us seem crazy >_<' comment was totally taken off a movie! lol and i really do belevie in PMS. I mean YEAH guys do just blame that on us but its also a real thing. I always do weird stuff and act snotty. I also always feel bad because of it !