I had a dream a couple nights ago about sex acts with my crush and his 3 friends all at once. Is that morally wrong, and am I normal for dreaming this? Does this dream mean I want to have intercourse with all of them? PLEASE HELP, because I can’t look at them without almost passing out.
Even though it may have seemed real, a dream is just a dream. It’s never morally wrong to have a dream about something (since, after all, you can’t control it) and dreaming about sex is perfectly normal.
While it’s true that sometimes dreaming has to do with our personal desires and fantasies, other times, they’re just completely random. I know you’re embarrassed and freaked out, but don’t let it worry you too much and try not to let it interfere with your real life. No one will ever know you dreamed about them as long as you don’t tell people about it.
And just to add: “Morally wrong” is a state of mind when it comes to sex. There’s nothing wrong with a gURL exploring her sexuality with multiple partners, as long as she feels comfortable with it and is being safe about it. It’s not for everyone, but if a gURL does it, that doesn’t mean that there’s something wrong with her.
Good luck and feel better!
What about you, gURLs? Do you ever have sex dreams? What’s the strangest one you’ve had? Share your stories and advice below!
What’s on your mind? Heather can help! Send her your question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!