Privacy with your sweetie is oh-so important. For a lot of gURLs, it’s the only time they can let loose and go wild. What would you do if you thought you were alone but really weren’t? Would you totally freak out? Read on to find out what this gURL did when she found out her and her boyfriend had some unexpected (and seriously unwanted) company!
“My boyfriend spent the night at my house last night. The lock on my room door is messed up so it doesn’t exactly lock, which is why we wait for everyone to go to bed before we do anything. So, when we thought everyone was sleeping, we started having sex. But in the middle of me being on top of him and going at it, the fan in my room just shuts off. Me and my bf knew something wasn’t right.
Two seconds later, my 7-year-old brother comes running out from under my bed laughing. OMG, I could have died!
It was completely dark so he didn’t see anything, it’s just the fact that he pretty much heard everything. We weren’t really loud, but the creaking and stuff of my bed was. I told him that we were wrestling, I don’t know if hes buying that though. What would you guys do?”
Have you ever fooled around while someone else was secretly in the room? What happened? How did you deal? And, want to share your own Hookup Confession? Send it in to email@example.com!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!