While we know boobs come in all different shapes, sizes, colors, and everything else, it’s not uncommon for gURLs to wear padded bras for a little bit of oomph. But is it wrong?
The Frisky points out that when companies like Abercrombie and Fitch sell padded bathing suits to gURLs, it adds to our over-sexualization. Lots of people argue that products with padding for are just plain bad for women and our body image.
Do you think it’s bad to wear a padded bra? Do you have one? Is there a certain age that’s just too young to start? Share your thoughts below!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!