I have a best friend who I think I like. I’m bi and she’s a girl too. She said she was bi before but now says she’s straight. We were bored and started making out one day and I mean whenever we’re alone we lay on each other and hold each other. I cant tell what’s going on with us…or what to do. HELP!!!
It’s really great that you have another gURL who you can fool around and explore your sexuality with, but I would take her word seriously. Just because she’s hooking up with you does not make her bi. She may just like how it feels and want attention, or maybe she wants to make you feel good and wants your attention in particular. It sounds like she might think of this as a friends with benefits situation. See my post from yesterday on how to deal with that!
If it’s too much for you to handle and you think you’re falling for her, then you should stop these intimate hang outs. You’re only hurting yourself by letting her lead you on. Talk to her about it, though. Maybe she is having different feelings. But if she says she’s not bi, then try to not get your feelings crushed and stop hooking up.
Have you ever experimented with another gURL only to find you weren’t gay or bi after all? Tell me about it, gURLs! Share your story below.
What’s on your mind? Heather can help! Send her your question at email@example.com.
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!